Ecchisan147

Aug 5, 2018
It's for v12282020 the version posted here at the time of writing this. Also keep in mind if you use "New Game" it will erase all saves including the global.

Tested again with a clean install and it worked. (removed existing futafix save folder, started game to create new one and copied global.save)
Still black h-scenes.
what is the clean start you refer to?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Still the black screen on h-scenes. How to solve it?
If you can't get scene's to play at all then no idea, it sounds like you have some kind of system specific issue. Steam is full of people complaining about stuff like that

Ecchisan147

Aug 5, 2018
If you can't get scene's to play at all then no idea, it sounds like you have some kind of system specific issue. Steam is full of people complaining about stuff like that
Damn, ok. Guess I'll have to wait

BLOODPHANTOM

Sep 5, 2018
can any one tell me please where to find the music files of the game i cant seem to find it in the game files is it hidden any where or if you know the music name i would be thankfull

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
It's for v12282020 the version posted here at the time of writing this. Also keep in mind if you use "New Game" it will erase all saves including the global.

Tested again with a clean install and it worked. (removed existing futafix save folder, started game to create new one and copied global.save)
Still didn't work for me

BearyTeddie

May 6, 2020
I can't enjoy it, if the girls don't have balls. It feels like they have been castrated. Where does the semen even come from anyway?

I don't see any ballless dickgirls running around irl either.
Semen doesn't come from the balls, lol
It comes from the seminal vesicle located in the pelvis.

Many trans women have an orchiectomy performed to remove the testicles.

I really don't want to know how you'd know what the genitals of people "running around" looks like...

• Haha
Reactions: Stretta
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes