bews

Aug 1, 2020
Can't start the game, it gives error "Can't find the entry point MFCreateDXGIDeviceManager in DLL Mfplat.dll"
How to fix this?

Edit: fixed it just by adding DLLs from windows 8.

Last edited:

Black Puchi

Apr 28, 2020
I can´t play the game, when you start the prologue the window screen become black and you can't see the CG's and the dialogues

When You keep clicking this appears, but witheout dialogues

Last edited:

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
Any luck running this game in Linux?
Oh! A fellow Linux user. I'm running the steamunlocked no-install version with a clean wine prefix, managed to run it just fine. That said, I am using wine-tkg 6.1 on Garuda (Arch) so that might affect some things.

On another note, can anyone tell me where is the save data normally installed?

Last edited:

Remen

May 19, 2018
I can't enjoy it, if the girls don't have balls. It feels like they have been castrated. Where does the semen even come from anyway?

I don't see any ballless dickgirls running around irl either.
Going back to sex ed here.

Semen comes from the prostate and the seminal vesicle, not the testicles. This is why you can still ejaculate after a vasectomy.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Going back to sex ed here.

Semen comes from the prostate and the seminal vesicle, not the testicles. This is why you can still ejaculate after a vasectomy.
I didn't phrase that properly i knew it would come back to bite me in the ass. You know what i meant. Semen contains sperm the great majority of the time. The issue here is that the futas in this game can cum but are impotent. But to me not having testicles defeats the purpose of futas in the first place. I'll just stick to futadomworld for now, where you can kiss and suck those sexy soft family jewels to your hearts content.

Ecchisan147

Aug 5, 2018
I didn't phrase that properly i knew it would come back to bite me in the ass. You know what i meant. Semen contains sperm the great majority of the time. The issue here is that the futas in this game can cum but are impotent. But to me not having testicles defeats the purpose of futas in the first place. I'll just stick to futadomworld for now, where you can kiss and suck those sexy soft family jewels to your hearts content.
any futa/trans games recommendation to a fellow futa lover?
anything with a little animation at least, voiced would be awesome, but i can take unvoiced too.

Reactions: Oxiton

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
any futa/trans games recommendation to a fellow futa lover?
anything with a little animation at least, voiced would be awesome, but i can take unvoiced too.
None, other than the one i mentioned. I don't typically look for futa/trans games. I like futadomworld because you are a clear bottom.

mangawizard

Nov 4, 2019
I doubt the devs look at this thread, but at the start of Linda's route, just after you finish your shift, Linda and Emily call each other by their names BEFORE introducing themselves. Just a little continuity error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do0d3

Feb 20, 2019
i keep getting this message. ive only played it one time before and it worked but now i get this
of Create Event
for object obj_globals:

ds_list_find_value argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Object_obj_globals_Create_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_globals_Create_0 (line -1)

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Whenever I use knights global.sav i get this error is there anyway to fix this?

of Create Event
for object obj_globals:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_load_global
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_load_global (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_globals_Create_0
I get the same error

solothurnxiv

Feb 11, 2020
Dude futas are way better without balls, balls make the futa way worse

Rappolt

Jun 5, 2017
I can't enjoy it, if the girls don't have balls. It feels like they have been castrated. Where does the semen even come from anyway?

I don't see any ballless dickgirls running around irl either.
95% of semen comes from the prostate. Less than 5% is sperm from the balls. That's why you can still cum with a vasectomy.

Reactions: ma_ko
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes