Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
I can't stand them 'with'. Instant skip.
Hate futa + male too. No matter the type.

After all, if futa's do show up ... it's a sci-fi thing. Pussy + Dick is not something that exists after all. IRL you're either one or the other.
With balls ... that's just a dude with tits.
Pussy + Dick is called a hermaphrodite. they are rare but they do exist.

egg85

Jun 14, 2020
Intersex humans do not have two fully functional sets of genitalia, and the structures that make up a functioning penis make a vagina impossible.

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
i figured out how to see the sex scenes but now each story crashes half way through and i get this error message.

of Step Event0
for object obj_cutscene_clover_2:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 268435456 bytes
at gml_Script_cutscene_set
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_cutscene_set (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_cutscene_clover_2_Step_0

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
After I download 2 missing dll files, game starts with black screen in a long time. How can I fix that ?
next time do a search, I've already answered this question in this thread

when you have a black screen at the beginning, you click on this black screen multiple time and then you wait 10 second

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Personally I'm not normally into Futa, but the level of quality of the cgs and the animation! I think I have to check this out.

Reactions: egg85

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Tried the save file but it doesn't work for some reason, reinstalled game, deleted FutaFix folder. If someone has their save file please do ping me. Thanks!

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Here you go. My save folder. Gallery should be unlocked, i completed the game.
Thank you so much but it doesn't work either. Everytime I replace the global.sav file the game will pop an error and creat a new FutaFix folder. The two savefiles works just fine tho. I guess just can't replace the global.sav file at all. Thanks again!

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks a whole fucking lot for choosing an engine that runs neither under Win7 nor Linux (RenPy comes to mind...). Were it not for the patch linked on page 7 I'd still be savagely sticking needles into a Cyberframe Studios-shaped voodoo doll.

themfyeti

Aug 28, 2021
Sucks that this game is still broken as fuck.

Had it work once with the patch, but still had all the errors with the black screen H-scenes. Did a clean "re-install", re-patched, and then started getting the memory errors.

Seems like a great game for those who can get it to work.

Reactions: Uzver

Ryuk_kill931

Jun 25, 2021
I have downloaded the game but the scenes doesnt play, just a black screen with the dialogues, any idea whats that

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes