Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Just finished with 0.9. The animations are choppy, the renders are standard DAZ though I like these one more than most, and I skipped through a bunch of the story, but... I like the characters and futa content, which to me is always welcome, typically isn't done well. Most of it abandoned, pixelated like it's 1989, a footnote, or... just bad. This is way better than most. Personally, it wouldn't be my decision to turn the MC into a futa, but it's not going to stop me from playing future updates or liking it as a whole.

Choices wise... I'm content with a kinetic novel. Story wise, the premise and general track are pretty good, but it's a slow burn... which is why I skipped through anything I didn't see as important.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
5 character with MC Endings i'm hoping for most in order. That's if that is planned of course, give the player some simple choices for how he wants the MC to spend the rest of his life in futa groves.

#1:- Bertha, even though she's a grade A troublemaker, she really is in love with the MC, considering she's constantly trying to get his attention.

#2:- Mistresses Lexi & Jenna, 2 super sexy dominant futa's who know what they want? BRING IT ON!!!

#3:- Mia, an extra curvy and extra THICC futa domme, who's already taking a liking to the MC's milking skills, whats not to love about that.

#4:- Vor'mekta, now that is a sexy futa alien who has taken a liking to the MC's submissive stamina.

#5:- Eve, sexy as all fuck futa milf who love to treat the MC as her boytoy, all i can say to that is FUCKIN SIGN ME UP!!!

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So no changelog and even the ones there are sparse but how have things developed since he finally actually had sex (though he was bad at it) ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Futa Groves [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 212 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 177 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There is lot of content, not to spoil anything it's 100% worth downloading. That is if you are into futas.
I am, and I was still a bit terrified of the creepy models, lol. And apparently the mc is part snake with how his jaw just sort of distends in that awful, stretchy way.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I wonder how Part 2 will go and now i wonder and this gave me a idea of Vor abducting Rufus and putting him through some treatments. Now that's a fun idea

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes