phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Might want to update the front page that a restart is required. None of my saves from 0.2 work.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Enjoyed this game and OMG that Cynthia is a CUNT!! I usually can't stand NTR in a game but don't really care enough for this bitch and I hope a bullet is coming her way soon!! Let's be honest I'm only here for the trans content anyway :p lol
Will there be any gay content added or is this strictly just going to be futa based? Oh and I hope we can eventually use both holes with the girls with lets just say 'everything' downstairs :love:

P.s I hope the next drug will give our dear mc a much bigger cock and maybe he can start being more dominant and will finally stop "whimpering"
Would be nice to see him become a more dom character in the end!!

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Well looks like it could have some promise, but as people say its buggy and needs some TLC. Ill wait for a couple of updates for it to be more optimized and for you to learn a bit more. Either way keep it up! Cant be easy making these games, best of luck to you!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Futa Groves v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

DondoMida

Nov 8, 2021
Can anyone tell me what file contains text from the game?
I want to fix mistakes
Do I need to download Ren'Py or is there a file in game folder that contains everything?

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes