ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There are no futa on male games that I have seen, for me. I'm really excited for this new futa on male type game. Hope to see many more contents coming to this game. Good luck !
What about Futadom World? Its incredibly popular, and I think only two or three scenes even exist that are male on female. And only one for your character, when you click on the apple enough times.

Reactions: joetheflower

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
so I wasted bandwidth because you did not put all the tags... FAPMANPRODUCTIONS (n)

(you should add in spoiler tags "futa on male" because that is not everyone's cup of tea, I don't mind futa but I don't like "futa on mc" for example)
+++"Thank you" the office-meme never fitted better than here. We really need futa on male tag, gay is not enough.

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
I’m
There are no futa on male games that I have seen, for me. I'm really excited for this new futa on male type game. Hope to see many more contents coming to this game. Good luck !
Try ( almost ) every futa game here combined with gay tag.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
The characters are jarring to look at, and do their tits really have to be bigger than their damn heads? Really feels like there aren't enough "normal" sized or petite bodies on this site.

Reactions: redheadLover

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Just played through the new update. I have to say, this is a 100% improvement in your posing abilities! You still seem to be rendering some of the older images in 3delight instead of iray, but I assume that is a holdover from before. Either way the images as a whole have massively improved. Especially the new animation is a complete 180 from before. It looked really good, but it did play really slow on my computer. You might want to look into that.

A couple more tips:
  • When you have the mc lick something, the tongue looks unnaturally straight. If you select the head, there is a tongue curl slider that will give it a more realistic curve.
  • The mouth of the mc looks very strange in the blowjob scene. I would recommend going to smart_content>poses>expressions> and selecting "zero expression genesis 8 male" that will reset his head so you can start from scratch. After that select his head and type "mouth" into the search bar under parameters. you can use those sliders to achieve a more natural open mouth look. You also might use the pucker wide slider.
  • The still images seem to change too quickly in the game. Like at the park when the girl is walking up to you, I feel like you could double the amount of time the images stay on the screen.​
Overall You've shown massive improvement from your first build, I even think the writing got a little better, keep at it and let me know if you have any questions about daz.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Dude, you'd make so much money if you made these girls actual girls. I've only ever seen curves this hot since the landlady in Dreams Of Desire.

Dec 22, 2019
What about Futadom World? Its incredibly popular, and I think only two or three scenes even exist that are male on female. And only one for your character, when you click on the apple enough times.
From all the titles I have seen so far anything to do with Futa/Trans it always involves the MC being only a top, or being dominated as a bottom, or a bottom with a little dick being transitioned/sissified. Would be nice to see a few titles brought out where the characters are on equal footing with Futa and male MC being both top and bottom without the domination. It could be a story like the male MC falls in love with a girl who has a secret, of course she's a Futa and obviously she is friends with several other Futa's through some support group from early years or something like that, or establishments she visits which are Futa/Trans hangouts like a bar or club. But no need to go overboard and have every character a Futa, having a nice mix of straight forward females who are straight and bi would be good. Some three ways between a female, male MC and a Futa would be very hot with DP from Futa and male MC on female. Also Futa in the middle and male MC in the middle, some prostate milking, etc, etc. There are so many possibilities for awesome stories to be created, it would be nice to see some new creators, or existing ones evolve and grow. I personally am at the stage when I see a description of "the MC... School" NEXT! So sick of school stories. If you are a creator and you happen to view this post try going to a sites like ASSTR and read some of the erotic stories if you need inspiration to create something original or unique.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
so I wasted bandwidth because you did not put all the tags... FAPMANPRODUCTIONS (n)

(you should add in spoiler tags "futa on male" because that is not everyone's cup of tea, I don't mind futa but I don't like "futa on mc" for example)
Yeah, i prefer the one fucking, although the foot scenes are good, the rest no so much.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Big wave #everyone

Hello, for now its futadom, femdom content is in the works. Sorry i cant do it faster, irl and my pc hamper my progress. But its in the works-planned.

Hey, v0.2 will be up on june 1st. in two days from now.

I would also like to give big big thanks to the member taco7 for his invaluable help
will it be there in next update?

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
From all the titles I have seen so far anything to do with Futa/Trans it always involves the MC being only a top, or being dominated as a bottom, or a bottom with a little dick being transitioned/sissified. Would be nice to see a few titles brought out where the characters are on equal footing with Futa and male MC being both top and bottom without the domination.
You should check out Lunars Chosen on here. But I agree that that approach is way too rare.

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes