Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The only problems i have with this AMAZINGLY SEXY game is only 3 things.

#1:- this game needs real choices, like after meeting the futador (futa + predator alien) you can choose at certain points to meet up with her or visit Jenna and Lexi for some fun times, or even choose to ignore everyones warning about the barista girl and see what happens.

#2:- the grammer is a bit rough but i doesnae bother me, it might bother others though.

#3:- the android version has a small problem where the text box cuts off the bottom of what characters are saying so the reader can't tell what is being said.

Question, will this game have multiple endings where the player can choose the perfect futa mistress for a unique relationship ending with said mistress?

Regardless keep up the brilliant work Fapman.

FAPMANPRODUCTIONS

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
The only problems i have with this AMAZINGLY SEXY game is only 3 things.

#1:- this game needs real choices, like after meeting the futador (futa + predator alien) you can choose at certain points to meet up with her or visit Jenna and Lexi for some fun times, or even choose to ignore everyones warning about the barista girl and see what happens.

#2:- the grammer is a bit rough but i doesnae bother me, it might bother others though.

#3:- the android version has a small problem where the text box cuts off the bottom of what characters are saying so the reader can't tell what is being said.

Question, will this game have multiple endings where the player can choose the perfect futa mistress for a unique relationship ending with said mistress?

Regardless keep up the brilliant work Fapman.

was about to upload v 0.3 but you guys are quick :LOL: To answer some of the questions, yes i am planning 2 endings at least. As for the choices part i opted to make a vn without too many choices or paths as that would entail more coding in renpy and more errors aswell. I am aiming for a story that the player will not have to play 2-3 times to see everything so i make the choices to not have an effect on that.

At first I was making this game in rpg maker a year back before going to renpy. Rpg maker had the benefits of doing 2 renders or maybe 4 and putting the player through some grind before the next scene.

I opted for renpy to make a visual novel where someone can fap and have a laugh here and there.

As for the tags i wrote them up when i made the first post and they got changed because they werent in version 0.1 so i dont know if i can edit it but in general femdom-futadom-cuckold-foot fetish-strapon-spanking- will be the focus. As for the language barrier sorry trying my best (y)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
was about to upload v 0.3 but you guys are quick :LOL: To answer some of the questions, yes i am planning 2 endings at least. As for the choices part i opted to make a vn without too many choices or paths as that would entail more coding in renpy and more errors aswell. I am aiming for a story that the player will not have to play 2-3 times to see everything so i make the choices to not have an effect on that.

At first I was making this game in rpg maker a year back before going to renpy. Rpg maker had the benefits of doing 2 renders or maybe 4 and putting the player through some grind before the next scene.

I opted for renpy to make a visual novel where someone can fap and have a laugh here and there.

As for the tags i wrote them up when i made the first post and they got changed because they werent in version 0.1 so i dont know if i can edit it but in general femdom-futadom-cuckold-foot fetish-strapon-spanking- will be the focus. As for the language barrier sorry trying my best (y)
Got an idea for the endings, i have 4 in mind, first is after everything that has happened to the MC he leaves Futa groves and thats that.

Now the good ones, second is, he stays in town and the player get to pick who he lives with from a couple of the different futas for a final scene with them, like he can choose to live with Lexi and Jenna or Eva the shopkeeper or even the barista girl that everyone tell him to avoid, after which he says this is my life now and I love it.

Third is, he gets a pemanent position and home at Isabelles farm, where he works all day and gets fucked all night and wouldnae change a thing about his new life.

And the fourth is, the Futador Vor'mekta takes him as her personal conquest and he spends the rest of his life as her favourite prey and breeder, she seems to have a romantic soft spot for the lucky MC so she might be willing to let him become the father of her kids, or the town doctor turns him into female so she can breed knock him up instead.

Thats my hopes and ideas for the endings, but it's your game, your ideas get final say. Thanks for replying and keep up the fun stuff.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i think MC, being the aliens's wife is the correct ending. i mean.. after 4 hours of "tough" battle till he felt the wind. uhm, well... we might witness alien's babies popping out of his "thickness" very soon, then a semi-alien happy family.

OH! by the way! please more of thickness on MC, that booty was just... impossible!:giggle: ** i know choices is a hard job but i guess forcing content on player is an immerse kill, it's like a huge 3d comic ported to renpy. still, i won't complain.. MOOORE FUTA ON MALE PLEASE:love::love::love::love:

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Ok First of all i am going to say i passed this VN over several times mainly because something did not appeal to me about it. Last night I could not sleep so i decided to give this silly thing a try.

DEV YOU ARE A DEVIOUS LIL BRAT!!!!!!!!!

i am now wanting to see more not for the fapping material but just to see what troubles the MC is going to get into next...

Cons:
Some of the renders look bad, The female faces look as if they are reanimated undead on steroids while getting kicked with a " Sledge-O-Matic 3000 ( I doubt any will get the reference)

Some Spelling and grammar errors proof reading can fix this.

Lighting and back ground seem abit to........platonic or standard out of the box type.

Pros:
This is actually a con in many ways but i am placing it in the pros category simply because it works

Story, yes there is a small story behind the MC and yes it remains referenced to yet every time you think the MC may get something right he gets side tracked. (( Thats the con of it)) HOWEVER the comical nature behind it makes you forgive the constant side step of a story line. It's to the point where the MC should be going insane because he has no sanity within the days ahead of him, he has lost complete control over his life and future.

Side note's:

Lack of choices is ok but in this i think it would be a slightly better option of presenting 3 choices at certain points.

First choice:Give the Player a safe choice for a slightly more normal feeling to the game.

Second Choice: This one stays within your plot line and current build structure.

Third Choice: A Funny slap stick uh oh moment of "what just Happened" This falls inline with the comical way you have done things.

Even with choices you can still achieve the one or two ending scenario you desire. So far you have built a fapping game that's hilarious.

Overall Wonderful Game keep it up

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
I mean the games alright, fun story I guess. but NONE of the characters are likable! except for the MC and his aunt, I didn't like anybody else. Well they all look hot, but their personalities are all basically the same: mean or unforgivably aggressive.

90% of the people he meets want to fuck him in the most assholyest way possible. And usually i fine with that, hell i encourage it, but the main character is such a nice guy that i don't like to see him getting fuck over like that. his back story was so sad and pathetic it made me instantly want him to actually do better in life. but instead he takes dick after dick up his ass and its kind hard to masturbate to it while I'm sad.

Although this is probably very intentional, and i'm not gonna stop playing (or rather reading). the overall tone is lighthearted enough to at least make me giggle a time or two at how frustratingly innocent the protagonist is! can't wait to see how it all ends, and then being angry at the fact literately nothing good happened to him!

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I mean the games alright, fun story I guess. but NONE of the characters are likable! except for the MC and his aunt, I didn't like anybody else. Well they all look hot, but their personalities are all basically the same: mean or unforgivably aggressive.

90% of the people he meets want to fuck him in the most assholyest way possible. And usually i fine with that, hell i encourage it, but the main character is such a nice guy that i don't like to see him getting fuck over like that. his back story was so sad and pathetic it made me instantly want him to actually do better in life. but instead he takes dick after dick up his ass and its kind hard to masturbate to it while I'm sad.

Although this is probably very intentional, and i'm not gonna stop playing (or rather reading). the overall tone is lighthearted enough to at least make me giggle a time or two at how frustratingly innocent the protagonist is! can't wait to see how it all ends, and then being angry at the fact literately nothing good happened to him!
But he did like every encounter with futa ladies, so I'm happy for him

FAPMANPRODUCTIONS

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
Hello everyone. Here is version 0.5 and changelog.

for pc

for mac

v .05

-minor bug fixing
-word spelling fixed
-2.5k words added
-80 new renders

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Another game that flew under my radar so far.

Curious. As someone who likes futas, but loves transpeople in adult games, my first question: Is the name correct? Futa, Intersex, or Trans characters?

As much as I like trans/futa, I don't care for most sissification games. So my second question: What is the nature of the sissification? The tag is there, but the term is not mentioned anywhere but the op.

Also, after skimming over some comments on the first page, I don't think MC's dick is small. Many adult games seem to shifted some peoples perception of actual sex organs in the real world.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo
3.10 star(s) 11 Votes