caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Make a game with models like this and make it Futa on Futa or Futa on female and it would be way more popular.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Make a game with models like this and make it Futa on Futa or Futa on female and it would be way more popular.
I personally prefer it the way it is, futa on male, thank you very much... and the dev probably sees it the same way if he made the game this way. I personally dislike maledom, but I never go to maledom games threaded and try to encourage the dev to convert it into femdom, am I? There are enough games out there that feature the content you guys are looking for - why do you always feel compelled commenting in femdom/futa-on-male games threads (which are rare already as it is) and try telling the devs they should cater to your own fetishes?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I personally prefer it the way it is, futa on male, thank you very much... and the dev probably sees it the same way if he made the game this way. I personally dislike maledom, but I never go to maledom games threaded and try to encourage the dev to convert it into femdom, am I? There are enough games out there that feature the content you guys are looking for - why do you always feel compelled commenting in femdom/futa-on-male games threads (which are rare already as it is) and try telling the devs they should cater to your own fetishes?
Because I can just like you can comment on my comment.

FAPMANPRODUCTIONS

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
Regarding saves, indeed they might not be compatible as i constantly go back and try to fix stuff from typos to image sequence or names etc. This causes the incompatibility along with any other hickup(hopefully there arent many of the latter).

Regarding futa on male or on female etc. I don't know how to communicate this as english is not my first so bear with me. I don't follow strict futa on male or futa on female code. I try to show a transformation process of the mc both mental and physical while trying to keep a funny-lighthearted speck throughout. Will there be futa on female?Yes. Will there be cuckolding which is not liked? Yes. What is not going to be is things like scat-guro-incest.

Why no android versions. Android apk requires a license on my part which i don't have neither i want to support the practice of said license. By using the program required i get tied as a dev. Unless i misread their terms. Big thanks to gamecax for androiding the game.

regarding updates, i try to have a version out every 28 days strictly. If i manage it earlier which is rare(happent twice so far) i realease it. At worst the game might be released a week later at 35 days.

With that said i would also like to take the time to thank publicly again the many people who reached out to me and helped me with various tips on renders etc. You guys rock, as do you the fans. Thanks for your support everyone! Have a great halloween!(y)

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes