• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 7, 2017
Finding the perfect girl to have a threesome with and persuading your girlfriend to train her butt to the point that anal sex will work as well as vaginal penetration once did! These tasks certainly will not be easy, but at least they will be fun. And the city won’t mind if you – from time to time – prioritize these vital tasks over protecting the citizens around you, right? You are sure they will understand. -

1st of all there is no second solution, which means the author once again didn't even think what they are writing in their own description
Plot is quite silly but like, those ARE two different solutions. "Threesome" is the first solution, "train up for anal" is the second solution.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Plot is quite silly but like, those ARE two different solutions. "Threesome" is the first solution, "train up for anal" is the second solution.
Yeah only that the 2nd one doesn't work afaik, so if you want any action you gotta go with the 1st. I should have clarified that I meant to say the author talks about 2 solutions but doesn't really provide the 2nd in the game and instead the thing is in fact extremely linear with fake choices, as all the games from this doodle. I will say I just skipped through this...thing though, my brain started to hurt after reading more than 4 sentences.

Edit: So to summarize: Either you find someone else to fuck than the supposed "love of your life", that apparently you are utterly incapable of treating like a human being and not a sex-toy, or you go for the supposed 2nd route where you'll have anal sex with her, only to end up not having any sex at all.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Guess I got the Super Villain Ending. Hey, the Universal Walkthrough Mod I was using, the ones that involved the Menace to rise was making me laugh, so eventually, I was picking those choices intentionally. :LOL::ROFLMAO: But fun side story, really enjoyed it. Thank you so very much for this!!!

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Well...given the previous games I have little hope that this 1 is any better and just going by the description alone I get the feeling that this, once again, lies about the "meaningful decisions" (or that there may be like 4 of them, but 4 dozen of situations where the player can't decide anything and gets forced into weird crap)
Ah, the 'Oh it doesn't have NO choices so its not a Kinetic Novel' scam? Honestly, can't they at least have enough self respect to not need to trick people into playing their game? I mean if you know you need to fulll on decieve people to play your stuff thats pretty sad.

Last edited:

Rubber_02

Aug 2, 2023
FutaHeroism-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Whats this? is there something wrong with the original links?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Whats this? is there something wrong with the original links?
Nothing wrong with the original links. What you quoted links to a torrent of the same content, an alternative download method which allows to serve the files if the filehost links ever go down, or if a user is restricted by bandwidth on one of said filehosts.

Reactions: Rubber_02

Rubber_02

Aug 2, 2023
Nothing wrong with the original links. What you quoted links to a torrent of the same content, an alternative download method which allows to serve the files if the filehost links ever go down, or if a user is restricted by bandwidth on one of said filehosts.
Ahh ok thanks a lot for the quick reply!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

evilswag

Apr 19, 2024
View attachment 2843928

Overview:
Step into the world of Lady Fantastica and her friends

Futa Heroism is the second ever Heroes of Eroticism side story.
When Jane discovers an old, unpublished video game of her favorite franchise, a whole new world opens up for her.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-11
Release Date: 2023-01-06
Developer: Kenningsly - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

nice

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It's funny how a random steam steam for pregnant stuff populates this game in the search results. Sure enough steam is correct. Now weather or not this game is any good or not, only one way to find out I guess. Still, would have been nice to know about it last year lol.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote