hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
Sorry, the game is probably very good, but from the initial feedback, it seems very short for now, and it will frustrate me more than anything else if I start playing it. So, I'll patiently wait until there's a bit more content. Still, good luck, and I'm very happy that some people are producing this kind of game because there are very, very few of them on this site, and it's my favorite genre;)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I prefer Futa on Male, why give a girl a dick if she ain't gonna use it is my opinion :ROFLMAO:
And I prefer male on futa, making them my plaything instead of the other way around. Or even futa on futa or futa on female. Here's your reminder that people have different preferences from your own. Imagine that :BootyTime:That said, the dev can center the game around whatever theme they want.

Last edited:

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I prefer Futa on Male, why give a girl a dick if she ain't gonna use it is my opinion :ROFLMAO:
if only the futa wold use more then just her Dick...

i personally find it Depressing that almost every Game i come over whit Futa Character's they seem to forget they also have a Pussy...

that's like half there possibilities removed fore no reason, when there cold be more creativity use of use whit both the Dick and Pussy (and more) combined then any of them alone.

i think i only have come over 1 game (unfortunately discontinued) where the Play Character cold become a Futa and still use her Pussy, as well as other Futa character's using both and not just there Dick.

it feels like every time a MC in a Story or a Game get turned into a Futa they almost always end up only using there Dick, and stop being the "Girl" who can also get pregnant or play wit there pussy rather then there Dick, or both at the same time fore that mater.

actually come to think of it, i don't think i ever have seen a Futa in a Chastity Cage/Belt like ever, kind of strange really.

all i am saying it that it wold be nice to see a Futa use more then just her Dick you know.

after all variety is usually a good ting.

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
Just finished the demo. The building blocks are in place; Hot concept, pretty girls, decent minigame. Maybe add some alchohol into the mix and you have a perfect recipe for shenanigans. I hope this game gives you the option to be a stud and top the futas as well as service them. Also, hope the futas actually have both working parts!

Reactions: lockegor
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes