Yamentoto2

Jan 8, 2023
Cool game, im playing on android and there is a glitch where you place 4 ingredients, im sure you are aware cause you literally named it but im just saying.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I am once again commenting to say I hope your new game becomes a really substantial futa on male game, your first game I did not play but it being 3D was a worse starting point, hope to see that futa orc blow the MC's back out soon (and maybe some regular female humans she can ntr away from us?)

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Cool game, im playing on android and there is a glitch where you place 4 ingredients, im sure you are aware cause you literally named it but im just saying.
Does the android port work well? When I create android ports I just click the buttons and hope for the best.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Thank you for all of your kind words everyone!
I will begin work on the next version soon.
With most of the money that I am getting on Patreon, I estimate that the next version will have between 5-7 new CG's, and maybe a single new character.
Please let me know what you think :)

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
Oh ok...that was quick and honestly, looks extremely promising so here stuff I like and don't
Like:
-Character Desing looks good, love some orc, knight and muscle girl
-Sam cute, honestly while not wanna fuck, still want to be friends with him
-Nice content warning, always good yeah
-Plot looks intriguing
Now some stuff...gonna try to do construction criticism
-All Futa are tall at the moment, which is hot don't get me wrong, but some heigh difference is very welcome
-Plot is kinda generic, wow the futas are kicking man Ass, hope there is more to it obvious
-While still first impressions, feel like the futa characters personality too generic(Knight one is kinda mean spirit to her helper, orc dumb, the Ara Ara elf lady)
Again hope next updates which I'm looking forward to it, now some questions

1.MC is Switch depending on player choice?
2.Will we explore more of the world? If yes is there like culture races?(like Kitsune, Vampire, Aztec etc)
3.Discord server?
4.opinions on submission OCs?

Anyway have great day and looking forward

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Oh ok...that was quick and honestly, looks extremely promising so here stuff I like and don't
Like:
-Character Desing looks good, love some orc, knight and muscle girl
-Sam cute, honestly while not wanna fuck, still want to be friends with him
-Nice content warning, always good yeah
-Plot looks intriguing
Now some stuff...gonna try to do construction criticism
-All Futa are tall at the moment, which is hot don't get me wrong, but some heigh difference is very welcome
-Plot is kinda generic, wow the futas are kicking man Ass, hope there is more to it obvious
-While still first impressions, feel like the futa characters personality too generic(Knight one is kinda mean spirit to her helper, orc dumb, the Ara Ara elf lady)
Again hope next updates which I'm looking forward to it, now some questions

1.MC is Switch depending on player choice?
2.Will we explore more of the world? If yes is there like culture races?(like Kitsune, Vampire, Aztec etc)
3.Discord server?
4.opinions on submission OCs?

Anyway have great day and looking forward
Thanks!

While I did make the Futa sprites a bit taller than the boy sprites for aesthetics, the main reason is simply the canvas size. I'll continue to tweak it.

I intend on having the main plot concern the fate of the city. For example, Helena mentions coffee helps keep her awake, so, if she doesn't get any coffee, perhaps someone like the orcs overrun the city. I also hope to improve my writing and the characters in general.

I'm not sure if/how often the main character will leave the general area due to the main plot concerning the fate of the city, but I think I will have other cultures/races come to the city. For instance, Fumet, which I'm basing on Ancient Egypt, will mainly be filled with Furry Futa characters based on the Ancient Egyptian gods. Perhaps they will send a princess as a diplomatic envoy to Carloom or something.

I'm not sure if I'll have much switch content. It's still early days though, I just don't know.
I have never used discord and know nothing about it lol.
And for OC's, I'm happy to hear people suggestions, and to see if I can add them if it matches up with my vision for the game, but, if so, priority would go to Patrons, because their money is what makes this game possible.
:)

jesper0707

Aug 14, 2019
Feeling rather optimistic about this project! Art is good, writing seems good (I find it entertaining how the main character seemingly immediately catches on to Sam's... everything, but just doesn't comment.) And of course, I imagine that the fetishes and stuff are gonna be pretty on point, just based on the 1 short scene that was here. (haven't played your other game yet.)
Also having the MC work an inn seems pretty smart. You can build stories around regulars and other employees, as well as having some one-off scenes for random customers.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Feeling rather optimistic about this project! Art is good, writing seems good (I find it entertaining how the main character seemingly immediately catches on to Sam's... everything, but just doesn't comment.) And of course, I imagine that the fetishes and stuff are gonna be pretty on point, just based on the 1 short scene that was here. (haven't played your other game yet.)
Also having the MC work an inn seems pretty smart. You can build stories around regulars and other employees, as well as having some one-off scenes for random customers.
I'm glad that you enjoyed it :)

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I'm going to start work on the next update tomorrow, I have a pretty good idea of what I am going to include, but please let me know if there is anything you want to see.
I'll see what I can do to add a few of your suggestions :)

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
How long do you think the each update will take? Do you have a specific time frame or will it be "when it's done"?

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
How long do you think the each update will take? Do you have a specific time frame or will it be "when it's done"?
At least a month. It took the artist 2 months to make the art in this version, but, a large part of that was art that will be re-used, i.e. character sprites, backgrounds.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes