KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
Oh wow, love when creators react and respond to comments nice

About Transformation, will it be 100% unavoidable? MC will end as a submissive boy?

Or it will depends on Player Actions? Because I'm more into Switch myself

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Oh wow, love when creators react and respond to comments nice

About Transformation, will it be 100% unavoidable? MC will end as a submissive boy?

Or it will depends on Player Actions? Because I'm more into Switch myself
Transformation and submissiveness will be more on a character-by-character/route-by-route basis. For example, Eloise the Innkeeper, most of her stuff will be about feminization with chastity and stuff. So you can completely avoid this if you decline "training" from Eloise. But if you do choose to accept, you won't be locked out of any other routes/characters.
With this transformation stuff, I've written reasons into the story/lore as to why it won't conflict with other routes CG's and endings.
:)

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Another thing. In the future, hopefully when I get some more funding, I can begin adding animations, but, I just wanted to see what you think of this. It's definitely not perfect, but would you like to see some of the CGs animated like this?

(Gofile link if the copression killed the gif)

moving1.gif

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
Another thing. In the future, hopefully when I get some more funding, I can begin adding animations, but, I just wanted to see what you think of this. It's definitely not perfect, but would you like to see some of the CGs animated like this?

(Gofile link if the copression killed the gif)

View attachment 3497843
I absolutely love it. I think this is a good start. Maybe use Live2D or Spine2D for the animations as they make sense in this situation, but this is very good!

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone. There is currently a poll on Patreon for this, but, many people have asked me to create a Discord and a Twitter. I have never used Discord before, and I'm not sure how often I will use it, but, would you like me to create one?

Zack9987

Aug 31, 2021
Hello everyone. There is currently a poll on Patreon for this, but, many people have asked me to create a Discord and a Twitter. I have never used Discord before, and I'm not sure how often I will use it, but, would you like me to create one?
If people wants it, sure thing

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrCheese25

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that the next version should release no later than May 5th. The artist only has 3 images/CGs left. He said that they should be done in a week, then he'll work on my requested modification for all 8 pieces, then they'll be done!

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that the next version should release no later than May 5th. The artist only has 3 images/CGs left. He said that they should be done in a week, then he'll work on my requested modification for all 8 pieces, then they'll be done!
Wow, so soon!? Awesome job :love:

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone. I have recently been talking to some patrons, and they are requested additional Patreon tiers. What do you think of these?

$1 - A thank you
$5 - Game access
$10 - Game, Discord access, behind the scenes stuff that will be shared in the discord, and voting power
$15 - All previous benefits + name in the games credits and about section
$20 - All previous benefits + request a CG to be included in an update (subject to time and certain terms and requirements)
$25 - All previous benefits (except $20 tier) + request a side character to created and added to the game. This character will come to the Inn, order a drink and provide dialogue.

What do you think?

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes