the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/hr.rpy", line 1225, in script
    $ threStarCards.append(card26)
  File "game/hr.rpy", line 1225, in <module>
NameError: name 'threStarCards' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/hr.rpy", line 1225, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/hr.rpy", line 1225, in <module>
NameError: name 'threStarCards' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.17134
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Futa Oasis .56
Sun Jul  3 04:55:52 2022

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone notice that if the PC bottoms for Yasmin, they can no longer top Zuri, regardless of affection or dom/sub?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone notice that if the PC bottoms for Yasmin, they can no longer top Zuri, regardless of affection or dom/sub?
Unless there's some really weird bug, that's not true.
I think Zuri's final event is bugged, the menu for selecting a dialogue option didn't come up so I think the game just used whatever was the previous choice made in a different event. So 50% chance the player gets Zuri's final event or not, depending on what was the choice they made in whatever unrelated event they did before it.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I think Zuri's final event is bugged, the menu for selecting a dialogue option didn't come up so I think the game just used whatever was the previous choice made in a different event. So 50% chance the player gets Zuri's final event or not, depending on what was the choice they made in whatever unrelated event they did before it.
Huh, you're right. That event is missing the call for the choice. Good catch.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Amazing game, so far! I, however, wish there was an option to disable the PC transformation (not really my thing). As it is, it seems to be pretty tricky to get high sub stats with Parisia without triggering the transformation, but not everyone is into that kind of stuff and providing an option to simply turn off the trigger should be trivial enough to implement, I imagine.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Okay I still need to actually play the new content, but I have to say the chibis are absolutely adorable, great addition to the game!

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes