Jun 25, 2021
after the update, my previous game makes an exception every time Sam is supposed to speak. I believe it is due to the added possibility of changing mc's name. Any tips on how to fix without starting a new save?

mide

Nov 28, 2017
i love this game, but the continuity of it bugs the shit outa me. even after letting yasmin top me, she still asks if she will ever let her do it.

DarkWings1

Aug 15, 2018
Hi! Just a question. I've tried multiple times to get the cunny scene (or last scene in .41) for Nadiye. I still didn't get it and wanted to know if there's a way

liemrirs

Jan 19, 2018
after the update, my previous game makes an exception every time Sam is supposed to speak. I believe it is due to the added possibility of changing mc's name. Any tips on how to fix without starting a new save?
I think I fixed the issue using the console. You can run the following in the console and save afterwards:
  • p=""
  • pt=""
I'm not getting those errors during conversations. Hopefully that fixes things for you too

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
i love this game, but the continuity of it bugs the shit outa me. even after letting yasmin top me, she still asks if she will ever let her do it.
It's a consequence of writing the scenes to emphasize replayablity rather than continuity. Dialogues are random so the only story progression that can really be done without magnifying writing load tenfold is from gating sex scenes behind other ones. There are tiered generic scenes for being seen after advancing the relationship, but still strong continuity is never going to be a thing in this system.

Hi! Just a question. I've tried multiple times to get the cunny scene (or last scene in .41) for Nadiye. I still didn't get it and wanted to know if there's a way
You can see the requirements for scenes in the gallery. So for that one you need 18 affection and 6 sub.

Reactions: Choo-choo

DarkWings1

Aug 15, 2018
It's a consequence of writing the scenes to emphasize replayablity rather than continuity. Dialogues are random so the only story progression that can really be done without magnifying writing load tenfold is from gating sex scenes behind other ones. There are tiered generic scenes for being seen after advancing the relationship, but still strong continuity is never going to be a thing in this system.

You can see the requirements for scenes in the gallery. So for that one you need 18 affection and 6 sub.
Ok I saw them and i tried again. Still nothing. I have to reach that point without triggering the dom path? Or can I do both of them on the same run?

Reactions: Ssato243

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ok I saw them and i tried again. Still nothing. I have to reach that point without triggering the dom path? Or can I do both of them on the same run?
I think Dom route scenes and Sub route scenes are mutually exclusive, so you need to make sure you don't trigger dom path scenes to get the sub version (in theory I think you can just refuse the blowjob if you trigger it before the sub route scene).

Moraine

Dec 29, 2020
I like the game so far. Its very promising and clearly one of the better ones in my opinion.

Whats kinda unfortunate is that the MC acts like a douchebag most of the time.
Even when you go the sub route and MC got railed already by Yasmin he is still is like "Nah i dont take any dick", kinda weird. Obviously it doesnt need to be a fuckfest, but that bit of conversation was somewhat strange.
Also he is somewhat rude towards Zuri, i feel like no matter what you chose sometimes, the answer is either rude or plain stupid and not what you intended.

Besides that, good game, enjoyed it so far.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I like the game so far. Its very promising and clearly one of the better ones in my opinion.

Whats kinda unfortunate is that the MC acts like a douchebag most of the time.
Even when you go the sub route and MC got railed already by Yasmin he is still is like "Nah i dont take any dick", kinda weird. Obviously it doesnt need to be a fuckfest, but that bit of conversation was somewhat strange.
Also he is somewhat rude towards Zuri, i feel like no matter what you chose sometimes, the answer is either rude or plain stupid and not what you intended.

Besides that, good game, enjoyed it so far.
Maybe he does belong there after all then, because all the NPCs you interact with act like a douchebag most of the time as well.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Could yoy please realese gallery unlocked also how to fuck Yasmin I add what the gallary say for Yasmin and zuri and still no

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Alright the new "end of day" events are pretty fun, and they also made the MC feel more sympathetic so a pretty good addition all around.

Also, I know I'm late for that discussion, but I feel a good idea for extra endings would be faction endings. They would require stockpiling big ammounts of approval with the faction and completing the route of their respective girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes