Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
Issue with replaying all Nadiye scenes, error message for #2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally couldn't unlock Azra and Nadiye last scenes despite trying multiple times, was given save right before scene and that worked

Also, the right click button doesn't work to go into main menu from normal gameplay, you have to manually press "Escape every time" or one of load or save buttons at the bottom of screen,
I think the dev said that rightclick and scrollback were disabled due to breaking the card minigame

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I am finding most of the interactions to be very shallow and hypocritical. The minute you give a response that is not to their liking, they will get real nasty and unfair. Even Zuri, whom I assume is supposed to be a more reasonable girl, will chew your ear off about how great the place is. Seeing things only from her perspective, and the minute you try to point out how it is not like that for you, she goes off on you and treats you and your own thoughts like dirt.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I am finding most of the interactions to be very shallow and hypocritical. The minute you give a response that is not to their liking, they will get real nasty and unfair. Even Zuri, whom I assume is supposed to be a more reasonable girl, will chew your ear off about how great the place is. Seeing things only from her perspective, and the minute you try to point out how it is not like that for you, she goes off on you and treats you and your own thoughts like dirt.
I don't know where you got the idea that Zuri was supposed to be the most "reasonable" character. She's definitely not, being irritable and quick to anger is a major character trait of hers. Nadiye is the reasonable one.

Reactions: BeansAndToast

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I don't know where you got the idea that Zuri was supposed to be the most "reasonable" character. She's definitely not, being irritable and quick to anger is a major character trait of hers. Nadiye is the reasonable one.
Yup, that's what I mentioned in previous page/2, the choice itself is not too clear in the impact and the fact that it's a single choice per event is a bit constraining

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Will we be able to fully transform into a female by double fisting gourds (priestess & market), or is it impossible to OD on those and as such, transformation stops at a futa?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Will we be able to fully transform into a female by double fisting gourds (priestess & market), or is it impossible to OD on those and as such, transformation stops at a futa?
Futa is as far as it goes. In the context of the game going further doesn't really make sense. I mean the game is all about futas after all.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Futa is as far as it goes. In the context of the game going further doesn't really make sense. I mean the game is all about futas after all.
Yeah, kinda figured that was how it would go by the storyline and by how incredibly pissed Zuri would be if it worked. Just holding out hope because I like futa on girl stuff :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Zuri is a asshole. No idea from where you took she was the most reasonable person in this hidden city. :oops: :oops:

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
I found this game marvelous, mostly because the characters are interesting and well designed.

But I found it quite hard and confusing. As much as I can see, the card game is more or less useless for progressing into romance. While I loved the conversation with the girls, I found very hard to go the "Dom" route with a bunch of them. I am not interested in many "sub" scenes but I still ended to get those on Azra, my favourite.

Maybe with a walkthrough or an unlocked gallery...

However the game is so well done that I can't wait for updates. I want the redhead ass while she prays the Holy Phallus.

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
I found this game marvelous, mostly because the characters are interesting and well designed.

But I found it quite hard and confusing. As much as I can see, the card game is more or less useless for progressing into romance. While I loved the conversation with the girls, I found very hard to go the "Dom" route with a bunch of them. I am not interested in many "sub" scenes but I still ended to get those on Azra, my favourite.

Maybe with a walkthrough or an unlocked gallery...

However the game is so well done that I can't wait for updates. I want the redhead ass while she prays the Holy Phallus.
Look at your current stat with the girl, then save, then go into the event, if the stats change in a way you don't like, then reload your save. THat's what I did, and I managed to get all of the content relatively quickly.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Please release this game on Steam, one day... :)
The original plan was to release this game fully finished on Steam only, but that was changed for various reasons. I still plan to put it on Steam once it's finished.

are they animations in the sex sxenes?
It would be way better if so!
No, I don't make nearly enough off these games to afford animations. I don't even really make a profit as is.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes