Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The music was delightful.

I actually found myself enjoying the interactions with the cast quite a bit. The priestess is candid and fun, and obviously grooming the MC as a potential replacement, the flapper is playful and adorable, and the roomie.. well, you did kind of make her a one trick pony. I still like her, despite it all.

But I do find it kind of silly that for all of the MC's fast talking skills, and potential immersion into the culture that they can't just negotiate and reply with "if you want my ass, I get your pussy."

It doesn't jive so well with the dom sub stats, but I can absolutely see a grand time to be had by the MC (as a full futa) and the roommate just having a stubborn competition about who can outfuck whom as they constantly trade boasts and blows (hur hur). and keep switching up who is on top over the course of the game.

I mean, seriously. The game is literally all about an impormptu cultural exchange in the middle of a futa paradise. Where else can you explore and indulge in this genre? Not enjoying the role of both top and bottom with both bits is.. silly.

So I guess if I had one, my vote is for schenigans with the fully TF'd MC enjoying the perks of being a futa themselves and in the true spirit of the great phallus, dicking (and getting dicked) around.

But really, I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy the game as it evolves regardless. This thing has style.

Reactions: Tad Cooper

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I seem to be getting "I'm liking this more than I expected" a lot, I hope that's not just bad presentation on my part haha.
Futa + A7 (played a couple of their games before), this should be good.
I liked it as much as I expected.
Feel better about that response? :p

Since the game is relatively new, I'd like to hear what kind of content people want to see more of. My patrons seem to lean heavily towards adding as much submissive stuff as possible. What characters do people here like the most and what kind of scenes would you like to see? Should I keep focusing on the main five girls or do people want to see alternate content, things like side characters or getting it on with random village women?
When you say 'submissive stuff', are you talking MC as sub or women as sub?
Personally, I want 'mutual'. I suppose in this game that would equate to being able to alternate between their dom and sub events.

As for content spread.
I favor deep content with a few girls over shallow content with many girls.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Mag. Opus

Mar 18, 2018
I seem to be getting "I'm liking this more than I expected" a lot, I hope that's not just bad presentation on my part haha.

Since the game is relatively new, I'd like to hear what kind of content people want to see more of. My patrons seem to lean heavily towards adding as much submissive stuff as possible. What characters do people here like the most and what kind of scenes would you like to see? Should I keep focusing on the main five girls or do people want to see alternate content, things like side characters or getting it on with random village women?

More substantial integration of the MCs changes into events.
It's kind of inconsistent in Naked Ambition. Like, a bedicked Princess not at all worried about prancing around in swimsuit.

I like everyone except Yasmin. Not that I hate her, it's just that "ooga-booga muh dick futadom" is something that I got tired of. I'm happy with just focusing on the main five as long as it doesn't tooooo heavily towards PC-sub.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I would say keep the focus on the main characters for now before starting to add new girls to it since you are already doing a good job with them. (y) :p
Also i hope that the game 30 days timer gets changed (or scraped) as the story progress. And it would be nice to have some sort of clue about what every faction is interested during the questions minigame instead of it being a trial and error thing.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

I am personally content with just the 5, for me personally
1. I am not a fan of forced sissy/feminization (although I didnt mind the feminization in this as it was optional to drink or not)
2. I do enjoy being able to be dominant or submissive (but I prefer submissive MC content) as long as the option is there)
3. I have done Parisas, and Yasims content so far and I enjoyed the 'forceful' aggressive nature of Parisa
4. I do not like having a ingame timer that makes me rush myself (this is what I disliked the most) I wanted to go around, talk to characters grind up points explore my options check things out but then the 30 day hit and boom - game over D=
maybe its there for a sense of urgency to the player but I think its also completely unnecessary, maybe the MC wants to go home - but I sure dont D=

Reactions: Choo-choo

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
I am personally content with just the 5, for me personally
1. I am not a fan of forced sissy/feminization (although I didnt mind the feminization in this as it was optional to drink or not)
2. I do enjoy being able to be dominant or submissive (but I prefer submissive MC content) as long as the option is there)
3. I have done Parisas, and Yasims content so far and I enjoyed the 'forceful' aggressive nature of Parisa
4. I do not like having a ingame timer that makes me rush myself (this is what I disliked the most) I wanted to go around, talk to characters grind up points explore my options check things out but then the 30 day hit and boom - game over D=
maybe its there for a sense of urgency to the player but I think its also completely unnecessary, maybe the MC wants to go home - but I sure dont D=
you can edit the save file to reduce the total days you've gone through

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Allow us to name the MC.
Sure.

Some things are a bit confusing.

* The Dom/sub thing is unclear. Does Dom mean domming them or they are domming you? The whip and collar arent much help.
* the card game is a neat idea, but goals and scoring are a mystery. If I'm gaining favor to leave, is there any reason to shield beyond staying in the game longer? Faction favorability seems counterintuitive at times, going up when only you're beating thier number with a shield? Wouldn't it go up when you answer the question?
* quibble: the trans character is really anachronistic. I have no problem with her (she's cute), but she's using terminology that's only recently developed.
* it's hard to tell sometimes whether the person liked the response or not. The MC's obstinate attitude toward the situation and dicks makes it hard to tell when he's being a dick or trying to get them to bottom fir you.
Dom/sub is from the player's perspective. I have feedback chibis I'm working on that should make it more clear as to exactly what stats changed from a conversation.
For card game strategy, the reason to use shield cards is to block high damage turns so you can play your favor cards on low damage ones, being able to gain more favor overall. You also gain bonus points for lasting the whole day. Faction favor is different, you get points equal to favor gained - damage taken.
Zuri is anachronistic yeah, but terminology for stuff like that changes really fast and old terms tend to become slurs. If I actually wrote Zuri to be time period accurate in terms of language it would, uh, be really offensive.

It doesn't jive so well with the dom sub stats, but I can absolutely see a grand time to be had by the MC (as a full futa) and the roommate just having a stubborn competition about who can outfuck whom as they constantly trade boasts and blows (hur hur). and keep switching up who is on top over the course of the game.

I mean, seriously. The game is literally all about an impormptu cultural exchange in the middle of a futa paradise. Where else can you explore and indulge in this genre? Not enjoying the role of both top and bottom with both bits is.. silly.

So I guess if I had one, my vote is for schenigans with the fully TF'd MC enjoying the perks of being a futa themselves and in the true spirit of the great phallus, dicking (and getting dicked) around.
Yeah, that's true. The game is kind of focused on being either dominate or submissive with each character, there's not really a path towards being both or a switch. It's something to think about but I'm not sure it really fits into how the game currently works.

When you say 'submissive stuff', are you talking MC as sub or women as sub?
Personally, I want 'mutual'. I suppose in this game that would equate to being able to alternate between their dom and sub events.

As for content spread.
I favor deep content with a few girls over shallow content with many girls.
I mean the PC as the submissive. All the polls I've run on the Patreon have been HEAVILY in favor of the PC being the one getting fucked. Of course that's not the only content I plan to add but, hey they're the people giving me money if that's what they want to see I'm going to give it to them.

More substantial integration of the MCs changes into events.
It's kind of inconsistent in Naked Ambition. Like, a bedicked Princess not at all worried about prancing around in swimsuit.
Integrating variable content into scenes is a huge pain in the ass. I can't write every conversation with variations for every combination of stuff that's happened in the game. There would be like 10 total. I just have to kind of let inconsistencies exist in order to get any content actually done. With that said, I am trying to make things at least a little consistent with the player's feminized level in the sex scenes.

I would say keep the focus on the main characters for now before starting to add new girls to it since you are already doing a good job with them. (y) :p
Also i hope that the game 30 days timer gets changed (or scraped) as the story progress. And it would be nice to have some sort of clue about what every faction is interested during the questions minigame instead of it being a trial and error thing.
Well I'm not going to add more girls like the main five, they each have like a novels worth of words just for their basic conversations.
I suppose the timer isn't actually needed right now since the endings aren't in place anyway. Adding the option to ignore it wouldn't hut

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Get Errors when talking to Parisa it happen twice

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/hr.rpy", line 491, in script call
    call hrEventSetup from _call_hrEventSetup
  File "game/hr.rpy", line 6691, in script
    if potion>=potionShemale and not eventTracker[3831]:
  File "game/hr.rpy", line 6691, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/hr.rpy", line 491, in script call
    call hrEventSetup from _call_hrEventSetup
  File "game/hr.rpy", line 6691, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/hr.rpy", line 6691, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Futa Oasis .41
Sat Jun  4 22:50:40 2022

demonbra

May 5, 2021

I meant it mostly because of the card game, wich I didn't expected. I just read the description and the tags again. Did I miss something ? A capture showing the cards would be a very quick way to mention it.

I am not a huge fan of time limited games. So when I found out this one was, it wasn't a very nice surprise. But it works in the end.
Another recently published game shares this feature (Yuri University). You might want to see the comments on that aspect... Even I commented it, but I changed my mind in the end.
Again, it's personal opinion. I think your game works very well like this. You balanced it for it. Plus I find it nice to have something different, with a clear goal, and a game I might see the end of before I have great-grandchildren... Just be cautious not to add to many events. With 30 days and 3 actions per day (four if you skip work ?), it's 90 actions max. Divided by 5 characters it's 18 actions max each if you want to see them all. But you have to subtract the actions like merging cards and such. With the small talk to earn points... this doesn't leave that much time in a single game. I focused on 1 girl, plus two secondary ones. In the end I had to abandon the 3rd, but even so I barely finished the 2sd. So putting too much content I would never be able to see ? IDK...

Futa games are mostly double or quits to me. 'specially with futa on male. The boy pussy or other bullshit like this from Japan is a huge turn off to me. And the graphics with this kink is often... not to my taste. So I am always very cautious and expect very little with games that deal these aspects. It's a shame, because I love it, sometimes. Just not the same way many others do.

As other mentioned, the dom/sub was not very clear to me. Would bot/top be more appropriate ? I have no intend to start a terminology debate, but it wasn't clear to me.

So for all this, and maybe more I don't remember, it was a very good surprise.

The only advise on dev' strategy I would dare to give you would be to keep it like this. Simple, not too big, and with a well-oiled mechanic. But if your intention is to make a lot of money from it, and listen to a waster majority to gain subscribers... Well, it's up to you, and I would never judge anyone for it, but the game would probably not work for me anymore.

I wish you best luck whatever your choice is.

PS : the music is fun but a bit of variety wouldn't hurt...
PPS : it's a joke, I simply turned it off after a while.

Last edited:

Evokerr

Feb 25, 2019
very nice game, my personal suggestions:

remove day limit
add nuts to the girls
focus on main caracters before add anything new

and for me i like to know more about jasmin porridge :ROFLMAO::love:

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
I can't unlock Azra's final scene. even though I have more than the required stats. Is there any way to unlock the gallery

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Wow, a lot to unpack, great job to dev. Especially Parisa. Currently you should just ignore the card game and do 2 runs, 1 sub run and 1 dom run (for nadya and other sub girl) due to current events available.
For the dev:
  • Bug fixes, a lot of crashes due to gallery, images not appearing, "pause" one, events not appearing in game
  • A bit less linear progress would be nice with some other variables + routes for characters, example: hard sub parisa vs brat sub parisa
  • Making something of card game, currently pretty useless and made me nearly drop it as intro is just text and doesn't have examples
  • gallery is broken btw, as others mentioned here events are not appearing
  • Maybe a different plot lines for locations as currently they are useless and appear just for card/girl purposes. Something like discovery of backstory of village or trying to escape. "hidden" characters
  • Non girl events, just cool cgs of backstory maybe
  • not having a choice every time you talk to a girl, or maybe even having more choices when talking to them.
  • Make choices more clear, currently it's like the fallout meme, you say something and the MC says nearly the complete opposite
  • Also make roll back possible, at least just for text as clicking on "history" every time is annoying and doesn't serve a purpose
  • Maybe add some variables to MC that can be changed, just for replayability and making MC not feel railroaded as much.
  • DIfferent size events with varying number of choices would be great

Last edited:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019

I think the main 5 have a fairly good balance and adding more characters might just make things more complicated for you. I think that futa characters lend themselves well to being dominant but it's always nice to have the variety of being on top sometimes as well. I want to say maybe have some scenes with the main characters interacting with some throwaways, for example Azra mentions that she had lots of sex to get her position and still has lots of sex with her villagers so it would make sense to find her 'praying' with a villager of two every so often. I think demonstrating the extremely casual feeling towards sex would be a cool story mechanic.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes