Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
First I absolutely love the art and style of this game. art deco and swing music with a bunch of futa is just amazing. Question though if I am fan of being guy that's into futa can I avoid the feminization aspect? Do I just need to avoid the special drink they offer?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
First I absolutely love the art and style of this game. art deco and swing music with a bunch of futa is just amazing. Question though if I am fan of being guy that's into futa can I avoid the feminization aspect? Do I just need to avoid the special drink they offer?
Yeah, just don't drink anything weird and you'll dodge all the feminization content.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Interesting game. I quite like the art.
Just out of curiosity, since i haven't played it all, how many sex scenes are there so far? I got a handjob from Arza and one anal scene from Yasmin. :unsure:

demonbra

May 5, 2021
Wow

This game is so much better than I expected. I mean, I hoped it would be good, but in the end it was great !
The women look great. Their base "idle" sprits are really good, they have beautiful faces. The sex scenes are sometimes not a good, but they are way bigger, I know it's much more work.

The card game was so much better than I first feared. The beginning is very hard, but with a few T1 then T2 cards you start to see the progress even while struggling. I ended with 590 pts without a problem, but skipped the 5 last days or so as I already got enough points. Maybe it was pure luck, but I believe the Dev made a very good job at balancing his mini-game.
I like how he clearly planned everything and made all the necessary mechanics. It would be a very big surprise not to see him finish creating it.

The story is simple and works great. We have a clear goal, and it's up to us (not) to achieve it. The dialogues work well too. Noting to fancy, but not dumb (I didn't play all characters, though.). Some dialogues make alas very little sense if the MC already accepted another futa. But I get it, it's a real pain to check every possibility to adjust the dialogues.

I know it's not a finished product, but some QoL changes are really necessary. The right click missing is a pain in the ass... (I read the dev's comment about it, hope he manages to fix it). Not being able to roll back I very annoying too. Especially as the time goes up when clicking on "back", or "nevermind" to navigate (this fixed itself at the end of the game. So I have no idea if it's a bug or not...). I had to save every 1-2 minutes, again without right click... you get the picture.

A few pictures are missing or are wrongly called.

It also found a little codding problem : when there are multiple characters, the one you choose to talk to is sometimes at the wrong place, so the shadows are not behind them.
I think the problem comes with renpy's ATL, that is skipped if you click too fast. An easy (but annoying) way is to force the sprites at their right place with another show, when you expect the player to have reached the end of the animation. I code all my animations that way. It's a very common problem in renpy games when you are using sprites and not fullscreen pictures.
It's heavy, but this way I am sure that the images are at the right place at the end of the animation.
There might be a way to automate it, IDK, I'm no renpy expert.

I would suggest the Dev to consider adding an explanation mark, or anything on the map to say a new event is available. Being time limited we don't have the freedom to try every location to see if something got unlocked or not. It's a design choice, I know, but in a time limited game it would make a lot of sense IMO.

I hope there will be some kind of replay feature (other than the gallery) once you reached a few scenes with a charachter. Well, no, I take it back, not in a time limited game.

Good luck. A lot of honnest work was put into this, and it shows. I had a great time once I passed my sceptisim about the card game.

Edit : a few typos

Last edited:
Reactions: Apollo Seven

demonbra

May 5, 2021
Mc is on receiving end or giving end ??
Can be whichever you want depending on choices and characters. But it's not always clear for now.

For all chara there is a dom and sub road, depends on your choices. But not everything is implanted so far, so it's hard to say if you can avoid one or the other with a 100% guaranty.
There is a female chara, who might be the safest choice. Yasmin is also very clear in her intentions regarding the MC's ass...

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

demonbra

May 5, 2021
Interesting game. I quite like the art.
Just out of curiosity, since i haven't played it all, how many sex scenes are there so far? I got a handjob from Arza and one anal scene from Yasmin. :unsure:
All pictures are freely available, no need to un-ren them to take a look. I quickly checked and counted 11 scenes, but some might be mutually exclusive, I didn't try to get them all .

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
All pictures are freely available, no need to un-ren them to take a look. I quickly checked and counted 11 scenes, but some might be mutually exclusive, I didn't try to get them all .
You can see what scenes you haven't unlocked yet in the gallery. There's 14 scenes available now and 5 more in the Patreon version. I'm trying to release 1 per character in each monthly update.

demonbra

May 5, 2021
You can see what scenes you haven't unlocked yet in the gallery. There's 14 scenes available now and 5 more in the Patreon version. I'm trying to release 1 per character in each monthly update.
I did noticed the galery and took a look, but I still prefere to look at the files by myself. I find it interesting to see how others deal with sprits and such. And sometimes there are pictures not yet in the game itself.
But still, thank you.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I'm enjoying this game far more than I thought.

The dialogue is well written, each character definitely has their own personalities, and there's quite a bit written for each so it's not easy to exhaust dialogue for each one.

The game itself is fun, but there are some annoyances. The deck building interface I hope gets some changes, so you can build easier by sorting the cards you have better, and maybe having a feature to save different decks, and start with 0, instead of always needing to just click replace card to add a card.

Also, I hope the 30 day maximum is just for this beginning demo. There's not enough time to do everything, and I don't like having to start over without any of the cards I earned and built, just to explore a different character.

Otherwise, this was very fun and sucked me in. I'm eagerly awaiting more.

Not to mention the bugs here and there others have mentioned, like missing character images and the like. Oh, and the three star cards are a bit buggy, they typically get sorted into the two star pile, and to get one in you have to replace a two star, then you can put the two star back in by replacing a basic card. I'm sure the bugs will be worked out, though.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I seem to be getting "I'm liking this more than I expected" a lot, I hope that's not just bad presentation on my part haha.

Since the game is relatively new, I'd like to hear what kind of content people want to see more of. My patrons seem to lean heavily towards adding as much submissive stuff as possible. What characters do people here like the most and what kind of scenes would you like to see? Should I keep focusing on the main five girls or do people want to see alternate content, things like side characters or getting it on with random village women?

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
I seem to be getting "I'm liking this more than I expected" a lot, I hope that's not just bad presentation on my part haha.

Since the game is relatively new, I'd like to hear what kind of content people want to see more of. My patrons seem to lean heavily towards adding as much submissive stuff as possible. What characters do people here like the most and what kind of scenes would you like to see? Should I keep focusing on the main five girls or do people want to see alternate content, things like side characters or getting it on with random village women?
Allow us to name the MC.

Randomguy664

Apr 17, 2019
Some things are a bit confusing.

* The Dom/sub thing is unclear. Does Dom mean domming them or they are domming you? The whip and collar arent much help.
* the card game is a neat idea, but goals and scoring are a mystery. If I'm gaining favor to leave, is there any reason to shield beyond staying in the game longer? Faction favorability seems counterintuitive at times, going up when only you're beating thier number with a shield? Wouldn't it go up when you answer the question?
* quibble: the trans character is really anachronistic. I have no problem with her (she's cute), but she's using terminology that's only recently developed.
* it's hard to tell sometimes whether the person liked the response or not. The MC's obstinate attitude toward the situation and dicks makes it hard to tell when he's being a dick or trying to get them to bottom fir you.
* Parisa is a cunt and despite effort, she got down to -9999 attitude to me. Is she just impossible?

That being said, i am looking forward to updates.

Would prefer both top and bottom content. Focus on main girls, but a rare side character or evemt would be nice. A gangbanged loss scene would be cool, as well as people forcing themselves (or offering) on you would be fun too.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes