damias

Sep 13, 2020
curious about the music of that game mostly... its amazing ,anyone knows the names of those songs or if its possible to get them to listen while going to work

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I am not a huge fan of time limited games. So when I found out this one was, it wasn't a very nice surprise. But it works in the end.

Again, it's personal opinion. I think your game works very well like this. You balanced it for it. Plus I find it nice to have something different, with a clear goal, and a game I might see the end of before I have great-grandchildren... Just be cautious not to add to many events. With 30 days and 3 actions per day (four if you skip work ?), it's 90 actions max. Divided by 5 characters it's 18 actions max each if you want to see them all. But you have to subtract the actions like merging cards and such. With the small talk to earn points... this doesn't leave that much time in a single game. I focused on 1 girl, plus two secondary ones. In the end I had to abandon the 3rd, but even so I barely finished the 2sd. So putting too much content I would never be able to see ? IDK...

Futa games are mostly double or quits to me. 'specially with futa on male. The boy pussy or other bullshit like this from Japan is a huge turn off to me. And the graphics with this kink is often... not to my taste. So I am always very cautious and expect very little with games that deal these aspects. It's a shame, because I love it, sometimes. Just not the same way many others do.

As other mentioned, the dom/sub was not very clear to me. Would bot/top be more appropriate ? I have no intend to start a terminology debate, but it wasn't clear to me.
Since there's no endings in place, I'll let you keep playing after 30 days. But the game is really supposed to be player multiple times, you're not supposed to see everything in one go.
I don't think the problem is dom/sub as terminology, I think the problem people are having is does that mean you're dominant, or that the character you're romancing is dominate? And that's something that will be fixed when I get the feedback chibis done.

YES :D
can we have more femdom as well?
Well, there's only one woman to be doing femdom, but yeah, I have some femdom scenes with Nadiye planned.

add nuts to the girls
Nah. I mean at this point the PC having balls is an actual plot point in some scenes.

Wow, a lot to unpack, great job to dev. Especially Parisa. Currently you should just ignore the card game and do 2 runs, 1 sub run and 1 dom run (for nadya and other sub girl) due to current events available.
For the dev:
  • A bit less linear progress would be nice with some other variables + routes for characters, example: hard sub parisa vs brat sub parisa
  • Making something of card game, currently pretty useless and made me nearly drop it as intro is just text and doesn't have examples
  • Maybe a different plot lines for locations as currently they are useless and appear just for card/girl purposes. Something like discovery of backstory of village or trying to escape. "hidden" characters
  • Non girl events, just cool cgs of backstory maybe
  • Also make roll back possible, at least just for text as clicking on "history" every time is annoying and doesn't serve a purpose
  • Maybe add some variables to MC that can be changed, just for replayability and making MC not feel railroaded as much.
Enough people want rollback that I'll just suck it up and do the work needed to have it in only the dialogue scenes. It'll be a pain but whatever.
I'm working on integrating the card game more into the rest of the game, but I don't know if I'd call it's current state useless.
What I'm leaning towards right now is after I finish the basic dominant/submissive routes with each character to start adding alternate paths. So instead of doing the regular Azra stuff, you could do one where she helps you join the cult of the holy phallus, which mostly involves lots of sex.

I think the main 5 have a fairly good balance and adding more characters might just make things more complicated for you. I think that futa characters lend themselves well to being dominant but it's always nice to have the variety of being on top sometimes as well. I want to say maybe have some scenes with the main characters interacting with some throwaways, for example Azra mentions that she had lots of sex to get her position and still has lots of sex with her villagers so it would make sense to find her 'praying' with a villager of two every so often. I think demonstrating the extremely casual feeling towards sex would be a cool story mechanic.
I'm currently working on making end of day random events that will feature lots of random villagers, so throwing the main characters in those scenes occasionally could be fun.

curious about the music of that game mostly... its amazing ,anyone knows the names of those songs or if its possible to get them to listen while going to work

Is there any plan on going fully female at some point? And will being either futa or female enable the MC getting pregnant? Hope so!
No, becoming a futa is as far as the PCs transformation goes. I mean, it is FUTA Oasis after all. As far as pregnancy goes, the timeline of the story is too short for it to happen in game, but there are endings where you can get pregnant.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I'm working on integrating the card game more into the rest of the game, but I don't know if I'd call it's current state useless.
I wouldn't call it useless but redundant at least currently. It is never necessary for scenes as far as I could tell and the sub/dom points are easily acquired through dialogue, so market is not necessary. After realizing that I just started to skip days instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeremyCole300

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Since there's no endings in place, I'll let you keep playing after 30 days. But the game is really supposed to be player multiple times, you're not supposed to see everything in one go.
I don't think the problem is dom/sub as terminology, I think the problem people are having is does that mean you're dominant, or that the character you're romancing is dominate? And that's something that will be fixed when I get the feedback chibis done.

Well, there's only one woman to be doing femdom, but yeah, I have some femdom scenes with Nadiye planned.

Nah. I mean at this point the PC having balls is an actual plot point in some scenes.

Enough people want rollback that I'll just suck it up and do the work needed to have it in only the dialogue scenes. It'll be a pain but whatever.
What I'm leaning towards right now is after I finish the basic dominant/submissive routes with each character to start adding alternate paths. So instead of doing the regular Azra stuff, you could do one where she helps you join the cult of the holy phallus, which mostly involves lots of sex.

I'm currently working on making end of day random events that will feature lots of random villagers, so throwing the main characters in those scenes occasionally could be fun.

No, becoming a futa is as far as the PCs transformation goes. I mean, it is FUTA Oasis after all. As far as pregnancy goes, the timeline of the story is too short for it to happen in game, but there are endings where you can get pregnant.
femdom character name please

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Nadiya for femdom 2 scene. Other ones 3 futa and 1 trans character. Almost every character has a dominant and submissive scenes.
Hmm, I think you might be right due to image folder but the gallery is so broken that I can't replay any scenes. As for eating out one I can't get it unlocked in game either.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I really like your game dev. The conversations in the game are pretty fun. I have 2 separate save. One for dom and one for sub. I play dom scenes with parisa in both files because the other way you are transforming to futa or trans idk.

My only problem with the game is that the days of the game are not enough to see all conversations. And you definitely need to increase the scenes in the game, you wrote it very nicely together with the scenes I love it. If the game isn't near the end, I think you can increase the days. You can add how many events each character has left.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Hmm, I think you might be right due to image folder but the gallery is so broken that I can't replay any scenes. As for eating out one I can't get it unlocked in game either.
Yeah gallery seems broken. Some scenes were open when I play for the first time and I couldn't trigger it in the game. But you need to talk to Nadiya in the morning to trigger the eating out scene. Idk how many affection or sub point needed but I guess 15 affection and 10 submissive points will be enough.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The only character I was able to unlock completely was Zuri. I couldn't open the sex scenes in others.
Edit: Sex scenes not available for 0.41

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah gallery seems broken. Some scenes were open when I play for the first time and I couldn't trigger it in the game. But you need to talk to Nadiya in the morning to trigger the eating out scene. Idk how many affection or sub point needed but I guess 15 affection and 10 submissive points will be enough.
Yeah you are right, gallery is broken. But I misremembered, it's only some scenes that fail to work. As for the eat out scene I tried to trigger it once again in all ways possible but couldn't do it

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Yeah you are right, gallery is broken. But I misremembered, it's only some scenes that fail to work. As for the eat out scene I tried to trigger it once again in all ways possible but couldn't do it
You can use this save if you want

Reactions: LucioLupo

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
I've had a few times where either Zuri or player_character's sprite disappeared, for player it said something about player_neutral not found

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
What exactly about the gallery is broken? I just downloaded a fresh version of .41 and everything looks fine.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
What exactly about the gallery is broken? I just downloaded a fresh version of .41 and everything looks fine.
I deleted the game 1 hour ago, but when you want to see the scene again, it gives an error code. I wish I had posted it here.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I deleted the game 1 hour ago, but when you want to see the scene again, it gives an error code. I wish I had posted it here.

So the problem is with scene replays? Not the scenes showing up in the gallery at all after you've viewed them?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
So the problem is with scene replays? Not the scenes showing up in the gallery at all after you've viewed them?
Yes problem is scene replays for me. And if you can additionally do you have a chance to increase the day?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Issue with replaying all Nadiye scenes, error message for #2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally couldn't unlock Azra and Nadiye last scenes despite trying multiple times, was given save right before scene and that worked

Also, the right click button doesn't work to go into main menu from normal gameplay, you have to manually press "Escape every time" or one of load or save buttons at the bottom of screen,

Reactions: Byczer
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes