Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I just started the game....there a reason why right click doesnt open the save screen? Not sure why that functionality needed to be disabled.

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Technically yes. There's a woman and a trans woman character, you could never talk to the romanceable if you wanted.
Hell, I only search for Futa tags so I can jump into the game's thread so I can let everyone know how completely unacceptable I find this kind of content. Developers who want to earn my hard earned money (I've never once donated to a game, of course) need to only create games based on my particular kinks. Sure, I could list what they are... but it makes me feel important for everyone here to know what I find weird and threatening.

Good day, sir!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Amazing game! If I could ask for one thing, is that to let the player keep playing to keep unlocking stuff.

Thanks!

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Was looking to try this but until rollback and the right click are restored ill just wait for the next release.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Odd to have the MC's name set as a variable yet not give the player the option to pick a name for themselves. For anyone interested, you can do it in the console:
Code:
playerName = 'JizzBot 3000'
Don't know if you'll come across places later where the name is hardcoded as 'Sam', but for now this seems to work.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Odd to have the MC's name set as a variable yet not give the player the option to pick a name for themselves. For anyone interested, you can do it in the console:
Code:
playerName = 'JizzBot 3000'
Don't know if you'll come across places later where the name is hardcoded as 'Sam', but for now this seems to work.
every game that doesn't have full voice acting should allow the player to name themselves, there's no reason not to.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Alright, some specific feedback for 0.41:

Oh yeah, I think there's a small bug, even if you refuse to suck Azra's dick in the event where the choice is offered, it seems the game assumes that you did it (was mentioned in Zuri's 69 scene and it blocked me from getting her Dom route scene in that playthrough).

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Alright, some specific feedback for 0.41:

Oh yeah, I think there's a small bug, even if you refuse to suck Azra's dick in the event where the choice is offered, it seems the game assumes that you did it (was mentioned in Zuri's 69 scene and it blocked me from getting her Dom route scene in that playthrough).

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Played, was fun I enjoyed everything about it and dont really have any complaints, other then it ended at 30 days making it so i had to start another playthrough for a different character
I personally would have liked it to go past 30 days (maybe get a chance to leave every 30 days instead of just ending the game straight up?) I dont know lol

I dont know how much the gifting affects the outcomes but yeah, I pretty much spammed gift aswell lol

after I hit a certain point with Parsia I kept getting this (I could just click ignore) and the game would continue on
(this would popup everytime I tried to talk to her)
I played through Parsia first and I enjoyed her content, I dislike her attitude but she has the bitchy attitude I like, D=
I was a bit hopeful that she would get more aggressive and dommy but thats just me :p

Ill keep watching this one!

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes