Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm adding an in game cheat mode in the next update, which comes out on 7/1. It disables the card game and lets you raise the relationship stats at will. So if you like the sex stuff but don't want to actually play the game you can use that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I like the game so far. Its very promising and clearly one of the better ones in my opinion.

Whats kinda unfortunate is that the MC acts like a douchebag most of the time.
Even when you go the sub route and MC got railed already by Yasmin he is still is like "Nah i dont take any dick", kinda weird. Obviously it doesnt need to be a fuckfest, but that bit of conversation was somewhat strange.
Also he is somewhat rude towards Zuri, i feel like no matter what you chose sometimes, the answer is either rude or plain stupid and not what you intended.

Besides that, good game, enjoyed it so far.
Well he comes from a time and place when people weren't very sexually open so it makes sense at the start. But i agree that later when he already had sex with the ladies he shouldn't be talking like he didn't do it (this is a consequence of the random dialogues as the dev mentioned). :p

I'm adding an in game cheat mode in the next update, which comes out on 7/1. It disables the card game and lets you raise the relationship stats at will. So if you like the sex stuff but don't want to actually play the game you can use that.
I don't completely hate the card system but it would be nice to know what each faction likes and dislikes before the Protagonist start answering random questions. It would make the system less frustrating. :)

the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
but still strong continuity is never going to be a thing in this system.
Kind of sad to hear, most of events make no sense in terms of text the moment you progress a bit with with any of the characters. I really wish there was more structure to it.

Also having both sub and dom at certain values for some of the scenes is a bit unintuitive, perhaps there should be a hint somewhere in there.

The moment I wanted to replay the game the end of the day event became a bit tedious. Mostly because i couldnt fast forward the text for some reason. Same for the work event, the option to skip work is there which is nice, but i still have to click all three text messages from Nadine responding to it. I'd rather have it be one text box with more lines or just have an option what to do with your end/start of the day turn.

I like the story and the art, I'm curious to see what the game would look like completed.

tabular

Oct 11, 2018
I can't seem to get the .45 dominant scenes with nadiye or Azra. I get to the requisite stats but the events just don't trigger. I even let the stats go above the requirements and kept trying until they now both say "out of events" but the events still won't trigger

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug 5.6
When I loaded a saved game and try to talk to anyone I get this error. I can hit ignore and I get new text but, then it crashes again?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/coworker.rpy", line 6483, in script
    p "Uh, yeah."
Exception: Sayer 'p' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    p "Uh, yeah."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 680, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Futa Oasis .56
Fri Jul  1 20:11:36 2022

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
you can increase the stats by clicking on the numbers next to the portraits
if your post was about my Bug report then no you can't raise stats in saved games from older version.

Have you tried to raising stats from a save from another version?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Bug 5.6
When I loaded a saved game and try to talk to anyone I get this error. I can hit ignore and I get new text but, then it crashes again?

Code:

While running game code:
    p "Uh, yeah."

Full traceback:
    p "Uh, yeah."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 680, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Futa Oasis .56
Fri Jul  1 20:11:36 2022
That's because I changed the code to allow people to name the player character, which means where p was defined was changed between versions. If you really want to keep using those old saves for some reason, you can manually redefine them in the console.
  • p="Your name"
  • pt="Your name again"

Bug Update
After loading a saved games you can't change the Dom or Sub number
You can only cheat and raise stats if you play in cheat mode. Cheat mode didn't exist in previous versions, so of course saves from those versions won't be in cheat mode.

Jun 18, 2017
can't activate the consul to follow your advice. I don't think it is enabled in this version. unless the command is different I tried Shift O and Control O and even Shift and Control F (which some engines use for some reason) tab and its varients also did nothing.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
if your post was about my Bug report then no you can't raise stats in saved games from older version.

Have you tried to raising stats from a save from another version?
did your post always say after loading save game, if it did, sorry overread it.
i cant even load saves properly because they totally bug out

Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
That's because I changed the code to allow people to name the player character, which means where p was defined was changed between versions. If you really want to keep using those old saves for some reason, you can manually redefine them in the console.
  • p="Your name"
  • pt="Your name again"

You can only cheat and raise stats if you play in cheat mode. Cheat mode didn't exist in previous versions, so of course saves from those versions won't be in cheat mode.
It took a long time playing the game to getting everyone Stat Bar (how much they like you) up to where I can get scenes. I don't like messing with the Console so, is there quick way to raise the Stat Bar?

With few scenes and a long grind to move the Stat Bar I really don't want to restart.

Anything you can do to help?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
How do i transform into a futa?
Drink lots of gosuyu either from Parisa of getting it from the market.

It took a long time playing the game to getting everyone Stat Bar (how much they like you) up to where I can get scenes. I don't like messing with the Console so, is there quick way to raise the Stat Bar?

With few scenes and a long grind to move the Stat Bar I really don't want to restart.

Anything you can do to help?
Dude read the changelog. I literally just added a cheat mode that lets you ignore any grind you want. And you can't get every scene on one save anyway so hoarding them like precious gems is pointless.

Reactions: Ssato243

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Drink lots of gosuyu either from Parisa of getting it from the market.

Dude read the changelog. I literally just added a cheat mode that lets you ignore any grind you want. And you can't get every scene on one save anyway so hoarding them like precious gems is pointless.

I have no clue what you are talking about??? So, let me try and explain what my problem is.

You made a game in which the MC has sex. To see those Few Sex Scenes the player has to raise the Stat Bar (the Gold Bar) as well as the Sub or Dom of the NPCs in the game. You (the Dev) made a Cheat mode to raise Sub and Dom and I truly thank you for that :)

However there is no Cheat for the the Stat Bar. The Stat Bar only changes when you talk to the NPCs. Most times talking to an NPC will only raise Sub or Dom or the Stat Bar by 1 point. That meaning you need to Grind! Talking to the same NPCs over and over and over again is Grinding!

The first time I played your game I spent many hours raising each NPCs Stat Bar (not just Sub or Dom) so I could see the few Sex Scenes in the game. Since the Saved Games don't work I now have to talk to the NPCs all over again just to get back to where I was in the Saved Game. That Grinding

Please Help

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I have no clue what you are talking about??? So, let me try and explain what my problem is.

You made a game in which the MC has sex. To see those Few Sex Scenes the player has to raise the Stat Bar (the Gold Bar) as well as the Sub or Dom of the NPCs in the game. You (the Dev) made a Cheat mode to raise Sub and Dom and I truly thank you for that :)

However there is no Cheat for the the Stat Bar. The Stat Bar only changes when you talk to the NPCs. Most times talking to an NPC will only raise Sub or Dom or the Stat Bar by 1 point. That meaning you need to Grind! Talking to the same NPCs over and over and over again is Grinding!

The first time I played your game I spent many hours raising each NPCs Stat Bar (not just Sub or Dom) so I could see the few Sex Scenes in the game. Since the Saved Games don't work I now have to talk to the NPCs all over again just to get back to where I was in the Saved Game. That Grinding

Please Help
In the changelog:
Added option to play the game in Fap Mode. This autoskips the card game and lets you raise romanceable character stats by clicking on them in the sidebar
It works for all stats. Click on the number.

Reactions: Melmoth99

the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/boss.rpy", line 1011, in script
    "Azra begins to fuck [playerName even harder, the slaps of her hips filling the room."
Exception: String u'Azra begins to fuck [playerName even harder, the slaps of her hips filling the room.' ends with an open format operation.

Full traceback:
  File "game/boss.rpy", line 1011, in script
    "Azra begins to fuck [playerName even harder, the slaps of her hips filling the room."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1190, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 160, in parse
    raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u'Azra begins to fuck [playerName even harder, the slaps of her hips filling the room.' ends with an open format operation.

Windows-10-10.0.17134
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Futa Oasis .56
Sun Jul  3 02:24:49 2022

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes