Larsung

May 29, 2018
The game very random with its events, and I didn't figure out how to trigger any ending (except the bad one obviously) on fap mod. I wasted several hours on this :( Will have to wait for saves or the updated opened gallery.
in Fapmode its nearly impossible cause you dont get favor to boost.... best you cheat and set the Lovemeter to 15 for every char and dom/sub to 10 depending what you preefer ^^
If i noticed right there is a mix of stat based and some random events.. also events depend on where you speak with the chars

Reactions: Axel34

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
The game very random with its events, and I didn't figure out how to trigger any ending (except the bad one obviously) on fap mod. I wasted several hours on this :( Will have to wait for saves or the updated opened gallery.
The love meter alone is not enough afaik you need to see their scenes too I believe, so just keep talking to them. The endings are not in the gallery, unfortunately.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I want to like this game and maybe after another go through with bug fixes I would, but there's a lot of bugs and weird progression things regarding acknowledgements. For example, I maxed out Zuri and eventually stopped getting any scenes with her (not even a "there are no more scenes" like with another character and considering it wastes a time slot it'd be good if you could back out when it gets to that point). While maxing out Zuri, I saw a 'free gift' option which triggered the futa change. Some characters would make comments on the changes, but the second character I interacted with was Parisa... who's route is about disliking you for being a man and wanting to turn you into a futa. I'd acknowledge stuff like vagina on first meeting, with boobs coming up later and her calling my boobs flat, and always saying I was a man (which does come up in a event about "how the heart feels" if I remember right but still).

This essentially meant that her whole route she kept trying to give me the drink to turn me into a futa... after I was a futa, and never acknowledging I was one until one scene where she dom'd. Along with her ending breaking like someone else mentioned, I'd also see characters where they shouldn't be (like Azra was at the oasis but she popped up behind other characters at a different location and couldn't be selected), and the fact that when I did see the ending with Zuri my character still looked like a man, this just needs... a second pass at the minimum. Not even saying "add content" necessarily (though the fact that you can't buy any cards and a lot of the gallery says "coming soon" is noticeable), but just clear up a few issues or the dialogue path.

grishttt

Aug 16, 2019
Awesome! Nice work Apollo Seven - thanks for the closure. Maybe you'll feel like revisiting this world in the future. (i mistyped original as 'futature' but that's too cheesy even for me lol)

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Awesome! Nice work Apollo Seven - thanks for the closure. Maybe you'll feel like revisiting this world in the future. (i mistyped original as 'futature' but that's too cheesy even for me lol)
Thanks. I'd definitely like to fix the game up at some point. There isn't really anyway to do so without completely overhauling a lot of stuff. Both the gameplay and the story structure are fundamentally flawed in ways that just periodic updates wouldn't be able to fix. Calling it done and giving no timeline as to when/if I'll rework it is the fairer option to the players in my opinion.

Reactions: Nonya Bizz

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, here. :)

Any routes and game strategy guide? :) Or yust tips and tricks?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018

If you like the game or just want to support me, consider buying it. Either way, thanks to everyone who's played and enjoyed my games. I don't think a Steam release of Futa Oasis is very likely at this point, that was always the initial plan but it hasn't really worked out.

LoveLoveDance

Jun 13, 2022
Decided to fix a lot of the bugs and added a cheat menu to Yasmin's house allowing you to edit current day, Affection/Love/Dom points and favour. Also lets you pick your name in the gallery.

mod1.jpg mod2.jpg
Download

Last edited:

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Thanks. I'd definitely like to fix the game up at some point. There isn't really anyway to do so without completely overhauling a lot of stuff. Both the gameplay and the story structure are fundamentally flawed in ways that just periodic updates wouldn't be able to fix. Calling it done and giving no timeline as to when/if I'll rework it is the fairer option to the players in my opinion.
After days in game of "There are no more scenes here" then the actual ending gives a bug and crashes to main menu lol. If you didnt even test them once and leave it like this, no, the fairer option was to call it abandoned, not completed

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes