Aken13

Jun 12, 2023
Wu I played this game with great pleasure last year, but I wonder if the new update will add major content or will there only be minor changes? Good luck already.

frozena7

Apr 22, 2021
I want to like this game so bad, but for some reason one of the main mechanic's (TG) doesn't ever really get explored. The character just changes and is OK with it, no exploring the body, no new feelings, nothing

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
The endings are almost done, I plan to release them next week. After that I'll call the gone "complete". I definitely want to go back and fix the game's problems someday, but I'm not giving any promises on when that will be or what form it will take.
Can you fuck the trans in the game?

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
I'm really glad that dev is continuing with all the projects, I was worried that creative burnout had set in. Hopefully he will find the inspiration to continue his "naked amibition".

damias

Sep 13, 2020
will wait for the gallery unlocker update... it doesnt add the new stuff since version 11...

sx421

Jun 21, 2022
Thanks for creating the endings, this is a really unique game FWIW and that should be applauded considering the sea of adult games with the same mechanics, the same fetishes, the same settings. Congrats on v1.0!

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
The game very random with its events, and I didn't figure out how to trigger any ending (except the bad one obviously) on fap mod. I wasted several hours on this :( Will have to wait for saves or the updated opened gallery.

• Sad
Reactions: Choo-choo

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutaOasis-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes