Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
GrilledKambing, the Shadman of futa stuff. the guy loves political and religious contexts, and it works. whether people hate or like him they end up clicking on his stuff and reading it. Controversy can be a selling point.
I was crushed when he walked away from it. Seems like people wrote to him about how his depictions of rape were hurtful and he just dropped the entire thing, at least that was his reason given for it.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Grilledkambing or Shadman? Cause Shadman is in prison for assault.
Grilledkambing walked away from the futa rape stuff, they apparently really regret doing it because now it makes them sick to the stomach or something.

Shadman didn't go to prison, it was just a rumor

he's just inactive as fuck
but he actually liked something on twitter recently, so hes alive at least.
like.jpg

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Grilledkambing walked away from the futa rape stuff, they apparently really regret doing it because not it makes them sick to the stomach or something.

Shadman didn't go to prison, it was just a rumor

he's just inactive as fuck
but he actually liked something on twitter recently, so hes alive at least.
View attachment 2507316
I mean, you're allowed phones in some prisons.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
GrilledKambing, the Shadman of futa stuff.
But wasn't Shadman a thing in and of himself? Making futa and crossdresser stuff beside the more mainstream (girl on girl) stuff?
Seems like people wrote to him about how his depictions of rape were hurtful and he just dropped the entire thing, at least that was his reason given for it.
they apparently really regret doing it because now it makes them sick to the stomach or something.
I call BS on both of these arguments. Someone got offended? A lot of people get offended at pretty much anything. Hate mail? Reports? The blacklist on social media exists for a reason.
Unless GrilledKambing themselves (or someone close to them) were raped, or they witnessed it firsthand (because the real deal is not sexy, it's ugly and disgusting) I don't see how they would suddenly become sick to the stomach.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
But wasn't Shadman a thing in and of himself? Making futa and crossdresser stuff beside the more mainstream (girl on girl) stuff?

I call BS on both of these arguments. Someone got offended? A lot of people get offended at pretty much anything. Hate mail? Reports? The blacklist on social media exists for a reason.
Unless GrilledKambing themselves (or someone close to them) were raped, or witnessed it firsthand (because the real deal is not sexy, it's ugly and disgusting) I don't see how they would suddenly become sick to the stomach.
Mate, we may have paraphrased but those were grilled_kambing words. You can find the statement somewhere, maybe HF. I forget.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Unless GrilledKambing themselves (or someone close to them) were raped, or they witnessed it firsthand (because the real deal is not sexy, it's ugly and disgusting) I don't see how they would suddenly become sick to the stomach.
grilled.jpg
bro the dude said it himself.

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
Mate, we may have paraphrased but those were grilled_kambing words. You can find the statement somewhere, maybe HF. I forget.
bro the dude said it himself.
I never doubted you guys, I'm just saying that I don't buy grilled_kambing's sudden change of heart. One moment he's making all this rape-themed content, and the next he suddenly goes all 180 degrees on it, and his official reason is that he's "disgusted and regretful". Either something bad happened to him or someone he's personally acquainted with (as I've written in my previous post), or he just caved to hate mail.
(yes, I'm GrabberWalkie, I just don't remember my profile's password and don't want to reset it, because then I'd have to go through the whole procedure on my other computer and its a hassle. I really miss the days when websites just sent you your passwords in case you forgot them.)

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I never doubted you guys, I'm just saying that I don't buy grilled_kambing's sudden change of heart. One moment he's making all this rape-themed content, and the next he suddenly goes all 180 degrees on it, and his official reason is that he's "disgusted and regretful". Either something bad happened to him or someone he's personally acquainted with (as I've written in my previous post), or he just caved to hate mail.
(yes, I'm GrabberWalkie, I just don't remember my profile's password and don't want to reset it, because then I'd have to go through the whole procedure on my other computer and its a hassle. I really miss the days when websites just sent you your passwords in case you forgot them.)
I doubt it's the hate mail, dude was on the edgy side of the internet and a 4chan shitposter before, I doubt someone like that would cave to much from someone online telling him to kill himself.

I would lean to something happening in his personal life either to him or someone he is close to. Nevertheless I hope he finds greener pastures and does something he's comfortable doing with his art skills.

Reactions: Gashka
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes