Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

kaptenplotburk

Sep 4, 2021
Has anyone worked on "stable diffusion", I see a lot of futa art is generated nowdays.

If have checked the site, there is an option for tag search and compute. I tried it but failed. what the sample tag they use to generate futa?

View attachment 2496003
You would need to download a model or a lora that has been trained on futa images to be able to generate futa.
On you can find alot of nsfw stuff that includes different types of futa models.

Reactions: ubantos

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
View attachment 2524129
View attachment 2524132

Would have been nice to have some more context besides some Discord links. I mean, sure, Discord is probably the first-hand source for the images, but to a person who doesn't have Discord (or doesn't wanna bother with it even if they do have it), the links are kinda useless. Anyway, what I'm asking is if these renders are from a game, or just some random images.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Would have been nice to have some more context besides some Discord links. I mean, sure, Discord is probably the first-hand source for the images, but to a person who doesn't have Discord (or doesn't wanna bother with it even if they do have it), the links are kinda useless. Anyway, what I'm asking is if these renders are from a game, or just some random images.
looks like UFO game(teaser pics or something)

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
I asked the developer and this is what they told me. This is a new game called Futanari Nation. It will be focused on interacting with Futanari as the main protagonist is a male with his mother who got abducted by the Futanari Nation from outer space and were transported to their world/spaceship. I asked what kind of content and they said MxF, FxM, FxFuta, and FxFemale. No planned release date but they are working on UFO (current development) and their spare time is devoted to testing various elements of Futanari Nation; Renders, mechanics, etc. They should have a small build within two weeks according to them.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
Seems like Futaisekai released already the newest episode of "My Futa Academia"... you can see the news on his patreon:
It’s just me, or his body movement animation is kinda wonky? Kinda turn off for me.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes