Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
I need a hero

A half hours of puré futa on male :cool::sneaky:
yeah ive seen a lot of teasers for these paywalled VaM vids, i dont know why these particular types of videos are ALWAYS paywalled no matter who is making them

this is the only one i could find thats full and free to watch:

edit: just found out its made by the same guy

Reactions: Choo-choo

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
yeah ive seen a lot of teasers for these paywalled VaM vids, i dont know why these particular types of videos are ALWAYS paywalled no matter who is making them
You can also try Weebu's stuff, he's got a lot of futa on futa and futa on female. Used to have a couple of futa on male videos back when he first started too, but the key word is "used to". I imagine that he takes commissions, and not all of his videos are uploaded to PH, so who knows what else he's got. And while you can definitely notice an improvement in quality, the sad thing is that they're all same-y. :(
Here are some videos: , , .

Last edited:
Reactions: megamiaouh

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
You can also try Weebu's stuff, he's got a lot of futa on futa and futa on female. Used to have a couple of futa on male videos back when he first started too, but the key word is "used to". I imagine that he takes commissions, and not all of his videos are uploaded to PH, so who knows what else he's got. And while you can definitely notice an improvement in quality, the sad thing is that they're all same-y. :(
Here are some videos: , , .
me who has seen all of these including the infamous

and a couple other ones which (to my knowledge) can only be found on his patreon/kemono page:

my honest reaction: pngwing.com.png (losing my mind)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
me who has seen all of these including the infamous

and a couple other ones which (to my knowledge) can only be found on his patreon/kemono page:

my honest reaction: View attachment 2530972 (losing my mind)
Animation is great but i really don't like pov very much. (y)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes