Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Prision futa 1.0.9 (Updated links ready)
Show less
Aggregate:

- Gallery - (there is a chest that unlocks almost
the entire 7th floor gallery password on discord)
- General's dormitory:
To get to the room you will have to go to the librarian, you will learn a spell to transfer your essence to another existential plane.

- 2 paintings in the general room,

To unlock the giant painting you will have to look for the gold piece.

(clue is in one of the chests on the 7th floor)

--------------

- milk slave box: (note it does not have futa content, it is the only one in the entire game)

- Sister Ntr picture part 2

- Ass slave tribe painting.

ADDED: Sato's first kiss, the first time you meet Helga, if you refuse, that scene will happen, you can also see her in Helga's room talking to her

-----------------------------
(You can use your saves from floor 7 from the previous version)

Bug fixed:

Fixed when you beat Kiriha the screen would freeze, now when you win he will give you 1 or 2 pieces for paintings.

Good luck beating the general!

Reactions: RandomAsh

RandomAsh

Oct 21, 2023
Prision futa 1.0.9 (Updated links ready)
Show less
Aggregate:

- Gallery - (there is a chest that unlocks almost
the entire 7th floor gallery password on discord)
- General's dormitory:
To get to the room you will have to go to the librarian, you will learn a spell to transfer your essence to another existential plane.

- 2 paintings in the general room,

To unlock the giant painting you will have to look for the gold piece.

(clue is in one of the chests on the 7th floor)

--------------

- milk slave box: (note it does not have futa content, it is the only one in the entire game)

- Sister Ntr picture part 2

- Ass slave tribe painting.

ADDED: Sato's first kiss, the first time you meet Helga, if you refuse, that scene will happen, you can also see her in Helga's room talking to her

-----------------------------
(You can use your saves from floor 7 from the previous version)

Bug fixed:

Fixed when you beat Kiriha the screen would freeze, now when you win he will give you 1 or 2 pieces for paintings.

Good luck beating the general!
where is the gallery tho

Reactions: Ninja Head

RandomAsh

Oct 21, 2023
To unlock the gallery you must beat the game, each scene you see in your progress will be unlocked in the gallery.
well I understand you want ppl to play ur game, but can't u at least make it so we can unlock all so far if we search a bit for like a full save you post or some secret button in the gallery?

S3xua1

Sep 14, 2019
I'm kinda wanna play this game but how can I do it? 1.Downloaded 2.Press Game.exe 3.New Game and I get this random shit. How to fix that?

Reactions: Ninja Head

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
I'm kinda wanna play this game but how can I do it? 1.Downloaded 2.Press Game.exe 3.New Game and I get this random shit. How to fix that?
Click to start from floor 8, if 2 times appears, that option continues to click on floor 8.

Reactions: S3xua1
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes