Ed Lake

Aug 4, 2018
It's great the animations by far. It's not your typical bland protagonist design as so many other games. Looks good BUT my biggest complain is... Grammar. Both English and Spanish. I don't know if the creator's mother tongue is Spanish or English cause both of them have noticeable mistakes. But because I'm from Spain, Spanish ones are easier to spot for me.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
I hope, there is the possibility to a happy end. I mean, to become the king of Futanari empire, to take the queen as your giant slave-wife and to rule over all futanari? Plus to make harem of giant futas?
I'm impressed, but I want to conquer all futas, also the queen, not to run all the time from them.
i dont think that story is dark and noway . they are have magic and just maybe change mind and so be kind but they trap

• Haha
Reactions: indigowithme

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
Sorry but all depends from your character and personality. Knowledge of our world weapons can easy help him kill the biggest futas. I want to see how they will resist from bullets and from dynamite. “God created men, Col. Colt made them equal.
He has brains, he has character, he will kick them down.
I agree with you and would like the male characters to rape futa as well and get revenge. It is fantasy and it will be attractive that at the end of peace.
But the writer and designer of the game said at the beginning that there is no escape. In any case, the graphics and sequences will be better, it will last:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
-They are already making theories xD.
- Don't forget to read the notes lying on the floors.
- The gem at the beginning of the game is not there by chance.
- Something happened 600 years ago.
- The queen is hiding something.
- There are different tribes in that world.
-Conventional weapons do not work, it was demonstrated in the battle against the lady knight.
- The cover of the game keeps a secret.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
-They are already making theories xD.
- Don't forget to read the notes lying on the floors.
- The gem at the beginning of the game is not there by chance.
- Something happened 600 years ago.
- The queen is hiding something.
- There are different tribes in that world.
-Conventional weapons do not work, it was demonstrated in the battle against the lady knight.
- The cover of the game keeps a secret.
When will the 6th floor be ready?! And the whole game will be completed in a few months?!

• Haha
Reactions: indigowithme

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Is there nothing on the 7th floor? there's just 3 doors. first one you go in you need the keys. 2nd one needs a code and 3rd does nothing but a preview to a nun. Even when you get the code for the 2nd door (found on forums) there's nothing inside. That's the end for now right?

-Nvm- Im dumb got it working >_<

• Hey there
Reactions: Ninja Head

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Is there nothing on the 7th floor? there's just 3 doors. first one you go in you need the keys. 2nd one needs a code and 3rd does nothing but a preview to a nun. Even when you get the code for the 2nd door (found on forums) there's nothing inside. That's the end for now right?

-Nvm- Im dumb got it working >_<
Make sure it is version 1.0.8

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
General futa is very sexy and attractive, I hope she will grow a Husband with the magic of dick and we will see hardcore.
Also if facesitting and kissing are added

Having futas that are passive and enjoy being fucked

Last edited:

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
Go back into the librarian room and combine the scroll+key, and then the game will tell you what to do from there.
I came back a few days later, but the combine doesn't work?! How should it be done? The futa library didn't give new missions anymore?! Have screen shot?

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes