agu4004

Mar 10, 2021
the game is a bit buggy, volume change doesn't affect the transition music nor menu music, sometime even the language set to English screen still shows Spanish.

Reactions: Furnox

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
So, the starting area in version 1.07 is completely broken. The only way to speak with the man in the cell is nocliping out to stand inside of him and talk to the bubble from where he is standing, the teleport does not function and the entire area outside the cell is broken. Nothing is useable, you cannot interact with anything except a untranslated bit with the cell wall, and you cannot go anywhere.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
So, the starting area in version 1.07 is completely broken. The only way to speak with the man in the cell is nocliping out to stand inside of him and talk to the bubble from where he is standing, the teleport does not function and the entire area outside the cell is broken. Nothing is useable, you cannot interact with anything except a untranslated bit with the cell wall, and you cannot go anywhere.
It might still be mouse only. It's definitely still a big but it's a known one.

Apr 14, 2023
I made a Quick Guide for 1.0.3
thanks bro but i couldnt defeat the white hair guard ass game i lost so i skipped that part did not help the guy and ended the game now there is some 4 digit code required to pass on a gate think you can help either way thanks for the walkthrough hope i win her ass games wish me luck

Apr 14, 2021
how is this netorare. does mc have girlfriend or something. i need to know before downloading the game
Not as far as I'm aware, long story short you can unlock and view random scenes by obtaining 'puzzle pieces' and putting them in various pictures placed around the game, one of them having the aforementioned ntr scene, to the best of my knowledge based on what I played you shouldn't meet any females that your character would know

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Futa Pirison [v1.0.7] [Ninja Head] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Got some errors while compressing. I think I fixed it, not 100% sure.

Win [378 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jorund and penny3x

Drovosek11

Apr 16, 2021
It's a shame that there won't be any battles in the game. Is there a chance that they will appear on the floors by the end of the game?

Anyway this game is great. Can't wait the next updates

iluminatro

May 16, 2019
As far as I can tell the 3 code doors are the current end of content, a shame. I kinda had assumed 1.0.7 meant it was already full release but I guess not, or all that floor 8 setup was total bs?

Beatos21

Aug 21, 2021
Same for me, stuck at the cell at the beggining and can't talk to the guy next to my cell, only 2 wall interactions but it doesn't seem to progress the game :confused:

Edit: ok so it seems that you can't reach the guy to the other cell by pressing Enter on your keyboard, but clicking him with the mouse actually works, weird
I have a guess.

It's happened because another event interrupt the input. Seems old event (that to the right) does not deleted, but disabled. Technically, that event exists, but not contain any command. With mouse you can bypass empty event and directly call left event. Hope dev fix it.

Reactions: Tama7331
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes