MeiyuAlter

Nov 13, 2019
bro i entered now what ? no more scenes i talked with two guys on an amazon futa balls they gave advise and then cae spanish language nothing more
The rooms inside the doors are a preview of what is coming, after you talk with the amazon futa the message in Spanish says:
"Be pacient that I am finishing the script, I want to finish this floor before Christmas, then add a futa 'Mamanuela'(Apparently translates to Mommy Claus)"

Apr 14, 2023
The rooms inside the doors are a preview of what is coming, after you talk with the amazon futa the message in Spanish says:
"Be pacient that I am finishing the script, I want to finish this floor before Christmas, then add a futa 'Mamanuela'(Apparently translates to Mommy Claus)"
damn i wish in the next update the developer make sure to
1.IMPROVE THE ENGLISH AND SHOW ONLY ONLY ENGLISH WHEN ASKED EVERYWHERE
2.CHANGE THE HE WITH SHE
3.THE FART SCENE WITH ELIZA TO BE IMPROVED
PS: THE GAME IS GREAT wishing to see more of its content and more futanari scenes

Reactions: Lang10

Kasatken28

Aug 24, 2020
Game is awesome, one of the best i like it. I found all the scenes (I even had to use the gallery to get onahole tags). I would like to support the author on patreon, but unfortunately it is not available to me(

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
varios errores pero al menos las escenas se me hacen satisfactorias, aunque ojala hubiera mas que solo bad endings y algo mas asi como lo que manejan en juegos como Domina o Tower of Trample en cuanto a condicionamiento/entrenamiento. Eso si, no logro pasar de la primera fase porque a la hora de intentar dar los materiales no reaccionan bien los npcs y siguen repitiendo lo mismo, espero no abandones el proyecto, un poco mas de trabajo y yo al menos si le veo potencial.

Lo de las batallas pienso tambien mejor cambialo para que sean nomas las flechas aunque sea, esta casi imposible atinarle en una pc patata como la mia por desgracia xc

EDIT: Logre avanzar pero ahora me encontre con este bug despues de agarrar las bragas de Valeria la noche siguiente
1704567969749.png

Last edited:

Pilot1150

Jan 2, 2020
Game is awesome, one of the best i like it. I found all the scenes (I even had to use the gallery to get onahole tags). I would like to support the author on patreon, but unfortunately it is not available to me(
can you send a save with the gallery pls

Nov 3, 2023
u guys still playing this game? I stopped days ago because the first futa i encountered was not big and thicc tall, will it com e later?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i can't beat the first battle of that futa in the potion room. im not into that type of game. its so fast and hard to mash the button fast. i think change only using arrow only or slow it down the mash button because this is not guitar hero.

Thechosen973

Jan 15, 2024
I need to add the error correction to that event, sorry I already corrected it, if you want to continue that part until the correction is uploaded, change the language to Spanish. (I'm re-uploading it corrected now. )
Is it available on mobile or only PC? Because I downloaded it on mobile and it says I can't open it.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes