Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
No puedo vencer la primera batalla de ese futa en la sala de pociones. No me gusta ese tipo de juego. Es tan rápido y difícil presionar el botón rápidamente. Creo que cambiar solo usando la flecha o disminuir la velocidad con el botón Mash porque esto no es Guitar Hero.
[/CITA]
Ese minijuego ha sido eliminado para pisos futuros.

Oct 9, 2020
ok, the new update is out on his patreon, whoever wants to sign up can do so so you can enjoy a nice playground of various hot scenes from the game, some are truly remarkable, like the addition of something extra eh eh

Oct 9, 2020
Floor 7 released on patreon
The new update is nice, there are some small bugs but they can be solved and you also said that you will add more later to complete everything, do you think in the future will you be able to involve the protagonist's mother in some way? and then will you also implement animations that create the effect of both enlarging and shrinking?

Reactions: Ninja Head

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
La nueva actualización es buena, hay algunos pequeños errores pero se pueden solucionar y también dijiste que agregarás más más adelante para completar todo, ¿crees que en el futuro podrás involucrar a la madre del protagonista de alguna manera? ¿Y luego también implementarás animaciones que creen el efecto de ampliar y reducir?
[/CITA]
Yes, I already have that idea in writing, I'm looking for where to put it (what floor), I also came up with a sadistic FUTA who is in love with SATO (I was thinking about Alfa1)

Reactions: monsterdragon55
Apr 14, 2023
thanks btw the white hair futanari who was sleeping we had to take a man from her butthole and it was too difficult in the future updates can u please make it a
little easier ? i liked that futa fart scene

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
thanks btw the white hair futanari who was sleeping we had to take a man from her butthole and it was too difficult in the future updates can u please make it a
little easier ? i liked that futa fart scene
In fact, that game system will be removed, On floor 7 there is no such minigame, now they are battles.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
fucking hell, my eyes burn looking at the images lol.. still gonna give it a try for the sake of fun...

Sep 24, 2022
Just download the game tonight and all I can say I love it already.
Good stuff all around, my only hiccup is the netorare as I'm not a fan of it but everything else 100% Love the Plot, characters everything is perfect

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
7th floor available

- Recommendations
Challenge Kiriha head-on, bugs fixed in the version
1.0.9 (patreon available)
- Do not use old saves
- You can start playing from the 7th floor

Drive and mediafire, is ready, gofile.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaPrision-1.0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes