cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
what about the amount of content in this game? i read many complains about the progression in this game but never really played

Last edited:

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Hey I have a problem I had finished Kate(harley) part and all of Princess, but i cant go to sleep in maid room because i didint finished other girls quest lines (all are finished). I go at night to Maiko but i have a game over. What do do can someone help me?

Darkseid_Is

Sep 6, 2020
Hey I have a problem I had finished Kate(harley) part and all of Princess, but i cant go to sleep in maid room because i didint finished other girls quest lines (all are finished). I go at night to Maiko but i have a game over. What do do can someone help me?
That's the end of this version (demo?), mate

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
The secret character is in the game, and there is a sex scene with Maiko. You probably did something wrong.

Did you finish everything with kate (futa student) and the princess?

Darkseid_Is

Sep 6, 2020
The secret character is in the game, and there is a sex scene with Maiko. You probably did something wrong.

Well, with Kate the last scene was when Roxy shows her cock to her and she run away
And with the princes the last scene was when the Maid woke up.
Did I miss something?

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017

I cannot finished with maid and princess. I had finished all wit Kate. I did most of princess but when i go to bed with made i have a message thst i have to finished other things but i nad done it. Maiko is a game over for me. Please some one give me save befor sleeping with maid because im blocked.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Futa quest 0,65 is the first part of the game. Futa quest 0,75 is were the second part starts. Its another file with new saves but it continues from were part 1 ended.

Radek SS

Oct 3, 2019
Hey guys, I don't know if I did something wrong, or if I found a glitch in the game, so any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to prepare for the last test at the moment, but I can't because I am apparently not prepared. So far I have progressed with Rachel and started watching the police videos until I got to all available content for this play day.

I used the hedge scissors and spied on the princess 3 times, until it said I have done all available content for this play day.

I talked to maiko and she took me to her sex dungeon and masturbated roxy, until I have done all available content for this play day.

I visited Kate and found out she was a futanari, and now its says I have done all available content for this play day.

I progressed with Connie, until she realized what I was trying to do, and she got mad and relationship was ruined. I can't talk to her anymore since she locks her door, or if I visit her in the evening she tells me to go away, because she doesn't want to talk to me.

What should I do? I feel like I have talked to every npc, and I cannot move forward here. Did I miss something? Did I find a way to break the game?
I have the same problem. help pls

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes