Radek SS

Oct 3, 2019
Hey guys, I don't know if I did something wrong, or if I found a glitch in the game, so any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to prepare for the last test at the moment, but I can't because I am apparently not prepared. So far I have progressed with Rachel and started watching the police videos until I got to all available content for this play day.

I used the hedge scissors and spied on the princess 3 times, until it said I have done all available content for this play day.

I talked to maiko and she took me to her sex dungeon and masturbated roxy, until I have done all available content for this play day.

I visited Kate and found out she was a futanari, and now its says I have done all available content for this play day.

I progressed with Connie, until she realized what I was trying to do, and she got mad and relationship was ruined. I can't talk to her anymore since she locks her door, or if I visit her in the evening she tells me to go away, because she doesn't want to talk to me.

What should I do? I feel like I have talked to every npc, and I cannot move forward here. Did I miss something? Did I find a way to break the game?
I have the same problem. help pls

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Did you complete everything with the nurse? I think you got more content for the princess, try talking to the maid in the castle.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Animation and gallery?!
Now we are talking! Hope to see more animations on the future updates, maybe even all H-scenes could be animated :cool:
Ps: It would be nice if you could add the images of part one on the gallery

Reactions: Wrex86

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
UncleVT
You may want to open another game page and call it 'part 2', so it isn't tarred with the bad reviews of part 1. Especially since most of those bad reviews are complaining about the lack of actual sex or the sluggishness of the 'go here repeatedly' gameplay. At least the first one seems to be changing. And the second may change if we get more of the time skip spots and a quick sleep to teleport to your room. I hate traveling back and forth between the maps over and over, personally.
I disagree for a number of reasons:
  1. It's better to have all parts of a game in the same thread (as most other games that follow this chapter/part format do i.e. Four Elements), as having different threads can be confusing and dilute discussion.
  2. It still is the same project after all (same engine, writter, game designer, etc) and therefore there's no logical reason for another thread.
  3. The current reviews reflect the overall opinion on the 1st part of the game, and if those problems really do eventually improve (still too early to know for sure), then the newer reviews will reflect those improvements and eventually these hypotechical good and recent reviews will outweigh the bad ones.
I mean if the improvements to game design really do come to stick, I'll even change and update my own review... but I don't think that UncleVT needs to create another thread just for part 2.

Manfredian

Jan 22, 2019
The link for v0.75 is broken. Does anyone have a good link?

EDIT: Found a good link on their Patreon. Here it is for anyone who needs it:

Manfredian

Jan 22, 2019
How do you get the 30 dollars to buy the book from Chuck? I can't seem to do the job with the nurse anymore, and the Princess isn't paying me anymore.

Guy2472

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone else having issues saving in part 1? It has a save file already but I cannot overwrite it or make a new save.

jikoko

May 30, 2020
Ive finishde about everything but ive gotten to the part in the basement where it says i should complete everything with the other girls. I've gone to every single girl and have found nothing. Please help.

Reactions: sniper69

PussyWillow21

Jan 8, 2020
Anytime you get a message like that it means that you have a mission with someone left. Just check everyone at every point of the day.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Art and characters are ok / good, but...It takes soo much time to get anywhere and in the end, not much even happens. Needs more penetrating and wholesomeness. Also the daily activities need to be more interesting. It begs for a vn engine because the rpg maker stuff isn't even used all that much to enhance the gameplay. Walking and repeating things for almost no payoff is bad. ;w;

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes