David Jensen

Apr 24, 2019
this game is truly a masterpiece
i would support if i could but unfortunately i cannot
when will the next update come?

larrangeur

Dec 1, 2017
I transfered my saves from 0.55 to 0.65 and when I load my save file, there's for some reason an overlay of the image "KateRoxy2_lick_1" stuck on screen, and I don't know how to remove it. Please help
View attachment 663594
I didn't transfer my savefile, i played a newgame in 065 & I just faced the same problem, when the scene displayed, this overlay didn't disappear... I tried quit and reoad but it comes back

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
lol
If you really think so highly of this game, then shouldn't you be supporting the dev and therefore have access to the game on their page?
"He also lurks the thread and uses alt accounts to shoot down any such discussions." curious to how you 100% know this as a fact?

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
There are penetration, in the last update and the very first scene is Roxy penetrating the director’s daughter.
For all of you asking for the next update, the last one was one month ago, so not anytime soon.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
There are penetration, in the last update and the very first scene is Roxy penetrating the director’s daughter.
For all of you asking for the next update, the last one was one month ago, so not anytime soon.
Are you sure you're talking about v0.75 mate?

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
The biggest issue I have with this game is the goddamn grind. So much shit. I have been playing 0.65 for over six hours and it get boring. Another thing, is that sometimes relly hard to know what you are suppose to do next.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Ok, just played v0.75 and there is one penetration scene. It's the last scene at Maiko's basement in this update. However, I think what is causing the confusion is that it's with a new character introduced to the game in this scene. When you said it was Maiko's daughter I thought it was Kate. Also, I don't think this new character is a daughter of the director, she is said to be the former teacher at the camp, that is the only info we have on her.

Reactions: Roofus

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I’ve checked my post. I totally messed up... but m8 u should have finish the update before saying things aren’t there. For a moment, I thought there different versions of the same update.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
It really is, the artist side of Futa Box has great talent and their style is very appealing and charming.

The game design on the other hand... *shudders* :sick:

Reactions: Nessiah

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Yeah, I think we’re pretty much all here for the art (and a bit because infuriating Meiko is fun), tho I didn’t particularly like the change of Verra (whatever her alternative name in the game) for a new style and some other new arts. About the gameplay... let’s say that untapped potential in RPGM is better left alone than having it completely screwed up like the time system which isn’t... optimized?
But let’s talk about something fun.
Who do you think the mystery character is (unless it was clearly revealed and I don’t know about it)?

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes