Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Last update was at christmas. And as of the little test version and the latest infos it shouldn´t take that long until the next version is finished. I still believe in this Dev-Team which are just two people. But so far they never failed. I think of a few weeks till the next update. Maybe mid March but thats just my opinion from experience with this Dev.

Reactions: Ssato243 and Roofus

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017

Greetings to you dear friends.

I know that all of you are waiting for the new version and the most important news for you is the news about the release date.
Well, I will not keep you in suspense.

The release date of the test version 1.25 is March 30.
So it will be only 3 months from the release of version 1.15 instead of the standard 3.5, and this certainly makes us happy.

And all this with the increased quality of animation ( which had a whole post about) and 6 characters with the continuation of their stories (two of which are minor).

You could say it's a real challenge for us to meet the deadline, improve the quality and go deeper into the story.

Roxy will get another costume in the princess palace that won the vote.

And a little spoiler, which I guess I can say and for which the coder won't tell me off.
It was decided for version 1.35 that Roxy will also update her standard costume.
We will share the other changes closer to the test version.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Is there a full gallery of this game somewhere ? Everywhere I looked in there was only parts. The game has nothing of part 1.

ProperSmart2k

Nov 8, 2021
I'm having some trouble progressing. At some point you have to start holding lessons in the toilet and progress Connie and Rachel's fetishes and get Hannah a costume to progress. The problem is that I have done these and can't start my next lesson even though I did everything for Maiko Princess and Kate as well. Has anybody had a problem like this before? If so can you help me out? My best guess is that I got Peach stuck in the same night somehow -since she's the only one I seem to be able to make more progress in this version- but I have no fucking clue how I got her stuck if I did so.
kép_2022-03-09_013246.png kép_2022-03-09_013325.png kép_2022-03-09_013413.png kép_2022-03-09_013451.png kép_2022-03-09_013536.png kép_2022-03-09_013640.png kép_2022-03-09_013736.png

Reactions: Ssato243

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I'm having some trouble progressing. At some point you have to start holding lessons in the toilet and progress Connie and Rachel's fetishes and get Hannah a costume to progress. The problem is that I have done these and can't start my next lesson even though I did everything for Maiko Princess and Kate as well. Has anybody had a problem like this before? If so can you help me out? My best guess is that I got Peach stuck in the same night somehow -since she's the only one I seem to be able to make more progress in this version- but I have no fucking clue how I got her stuck if I did so.
View attachment 1694338 View attachment 1694341 View attachment 1694345 View attachment 1694348 View attachment 1694351 View attachment 1694354 View attachment 1694356
Maybe you need to look if Hannah has something more to do. She was very in it in the last few updates.

ProperSmart2k

Nov 8, 2021
I gave up since then because I downloaded the game with a save a bit after the part I was stuck at for some reason (not complaining though, it saved me a bunch of time)

thecanaduck

Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone share the new post on their patron here?

Futa Quest express news

We are working at 200%, but due to the fact that now we need to solve the problem with PayPal (withdrawal of funds) and distracting to a bunch of other administrative and personal issues, we may not be in time by the 30th.

Apparently, the universe itself doesn't want us to release version 1.25 before our standard 3.5 month interval between versions.
Of course, we will make every effort to avoid this and try to release a test build on time. If it still fails, then we won't release an unfinished game. Whatever the circumstances, even a nuclear Armageddon, we will not lower our standards of quality.

In any case, a few days before the 30th we will make a post to keep you informed so that you don't have to worry about us.

P.S.: We hope for your support and understanding.
World peace.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Where is the gallery. They say fireplace but I find nothing.
The Gallery is in the Fireplace from the Blue Rune as a teleporter. But it came out in Chapter 2 if i remember correctly. So if you are still playing the first chapter, there should be no Gallery.

lukane

Sep 16, 2016
last update

Unlocked

We promised to make a post a few days before the 30th with the latest news.
The news is that there is no way we can release version 1.25 before the end of the month, even though there were times when the coder worked at nights.
When should we expect the test version?
Early April around the 6th or 9th.

Now, regarding our ability to receive your donations.
So far, we cannot completely solve this problem.
In any case, one way or another, even without financial support, development will continue, albeit not as quickly.
We like to do what we do too much and we will not give it up so easily.
P.S.: Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes