Mezlern

Jan 30, 2022
So, to any of the devs, I ran into a bug where I had a picture of Roxy opening her mouth to suck on a boob. If you look back on pg 62, you will see my post. Do you, or any other users out there, have a bug fix for me? I have put off on playing the game as that was the file I had spent the most time on and would have to do a lot of work to get back to where I was. Anything would help. I believe it was at the part where Roxy was getting it on with Hannah.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
last update

Unlocked

We promised to make a post a few days before the 30th with the latest news.
The news is that there is no way we can release version 1.25 before the end of the month, even though there were times when the coder worked at nights.
When should we expect the test version?
Early April around the 6th or 9th.

Now, regarding our ability to receive your donations.
So far, we cannot completely solve this problem.
In any case, one way or another, even without financial support, development will continue, albeit not as quickly.
We like to do what we do too much and we will not give it up so easily.
P.S.: Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
donations?? they make 3k which is not bad for side gig...
is patreon bothering them or something??

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
So, to any of the devs, I ran into a bug where I had a picture of Roxy opening her mouth to suck on a boob. If you look back on pg 62, you will see my post. Do you, or any other users out there, have a bug fix for me? I have put off on playing the game as that was the file I had spent the most time on and would have to do a lot of work to get back to where I was. Anything would help. I believe it was at the part where Roxy was getting it on with Hannah.
I am pretty sure this actually triggers during an interaction with Kate.
I'm not a dev and have no bugfix, but I handled that issue by making Kate's quest the last of the batch and then advancing to the next "day " (aka the next content batch). The picture disappears after the new content is unlocked. I know this is basically just brute forcing it, but it works.

Reactions: Mezlern

Mezlern

Jan 30, 2022
I am pretty sure this actually triggers during an interaction with Kate.
I'm not a dev and have no bugfix, but I handled that issue by making Kate's quest the last of the batch and then advancing to the next "day " (aka the next content batch). The picture disappears after the new content is unlocked. I know this is basically just brute forcing it, but it works.
Thanks, I'll try it out.

lukane

Sep 16, 2016

A short post to let you know that we're okay and soon (April 9) you will be able to test version 1.25.
And, to brighten up the wait, I'm showing you probably the most innocent spoiler, where you can see how I'm learning to draw straight away without line art.
I wanted to show you something hotter, but you'll see better in the game.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Bruh! That Batwoman part made me laugh so hard! :ROFLMAO: I loved it! lol

I'm a bit divided on what to do. I wanted so bad to start on part 2 but it was taking me ages to finish part 1, so I started on part 2 in an odd "speedrunny" way, however I'm obviously missing some key previous context on things.... Some stuff sort of explain themselves along the way like Kate's family connections but after playing on part 2, specially due to the huge art improvements, it feels odd for me to go back at the middle of part 1 where I was just to finish it and more or less know how everything went up to there.... I remember that I was more or less up to the part that the princess brought that doggo to the class and made things go haywire.... Can someone tell me at least if Im closer to the end of that part? And if not, sort of summarize to me what happened between there and the starting of part 2?

I plan on start a regular gameplay of part 2 (Not "speedrunning" to the texts and interactions like Im doing now to not spoil myself much of the story/backstory content) but specially cause some of the stories diverge (Specially with the whole Peach subplot) a bit too much, Im very lost sometimes and part 2 is too tempting at the start not to "start" from there XD.

And specially cause Maiko annoyed the hell out of me on part 1 and I remember that on that part you have to deal with her A DAMN LOT and honestly not feeling like doing it again. And I think that on part 2 you can skip some of her BS stuff and moments so.... Yeah, part 2 is too tempting to not pretty much ditch part 1 :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Roofus

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I’d say you should finish part 1 at least once. There’s a lot of stuff at the end of it.
I know, but my concern is that Im not sure how far I am into the story of that part and like.... I wouldnt mind continuing if I know Im near the end of it but if Im barely to half of it or worse, on about a first quarter of it. Welp, it's quite a chore. Specially cause, for what I saw the stories advance at a way faster pace on part 2 than on part 1. But maybe that's just my perception cause Im enjoying the game more on the stage of part 2 than how it starts XD

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
Problem with playing part 1 after part 2 is that you now have a fairly good mental roadmap of how every relationship is progressing. I say that's a problem because you missed the "table flip" at the end of part 1. Part one had it's own very different roadmap going. It was a slow, easy progression from point A to point Z, with stops at every letter in between. Then things went wrong. An example is the Connie questline gives you what feels like a bad ending. I'm spoiling that deliberately, because literally everyone who plays the game gets to that part and starts freaking out that they did the quest wrong. You go back through board archives and there's a ton of: "Oh shit, I fucked up! How do I fix this, guys?" The answer, of course, is that you don't. Just keep playing and try to ignore the feelings of shame. It works itself out. There's also a really severe deus ex machina moment at the end of part 1 involving Maiko and the board of directors. This sets up the art style changes, the new relationship dynamics, etc. But it all comes completely out of nowhere.

There's a number of posts complaining about this, so I won't rehash it here. Just take as given that if you get to the end of part 1 and you don't know what just happened: Congratulations, you now know exactly what's going on.

I now play each update of part 2 fully expecting Futabox to fuck me over with the story somehow. I have no idea when or how, but he's done it once before and I'm not going to let my guard down so he can do it again. It's almost as if he has a personal grudge with story progression and timing. It reminds me a lot of why I stopped watching anything by M. Night Shyamalan. The twist is coming, have you figured out what it is yet? Is that it? No, then how about this...

• Haha
Reactions: Roofus

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Problem with playing part 1 after part 2 is that you now have a fairly good mental roadmap of how every relationship is progressing. I say that's a problem because you missed the "table flip" at the end of part 1. Part one had it's own very different roadmap going. It was a slow, easy progression from point A to point Z, with stops at every letter in between. Then things went wrong. An example is the Connie questline gives you what feels like a bad ending. I'm spoiling that deliberately, because literally everyone who plays the game gets to that part and starts freaking out that they did the quest wrong. You go back through board archives and there's a ton of: "Oh shit, I fucked up! How do I fix this, guys?" The answer, of course, is that you don't. Just keep playing and try to ignore the feelings of shame. It works itself out. There's also a really severe deus ex machina moment at the end of part 1 involving Maiko and the board of directors. This sets up the art style changes, the new relationship dynamics, etc. But it all comes completely out of nowhere.

There's a number of posts complaining about this, so I won't rehash it here. Just take as given that if you get to the end of part 1 and you don't know what just happened: Congratulations, you now know exactly what's going on.

I now play each update of part 2 fully expecting Futabox to fuck me over with the story somehow. I have no idea when or how, but he's done it once before and I'm not going to let my guard down so he can do it again. It's almost as if he has a personal grudge with story progression and timing. It reminds me a lot of why I stopped watching anything by M. Night Shyamalan. The twist is coming, have you figured out what it is yet? Is that it? No, then how about this...
Yeah I passed that odd point with Connie's storyline and I also thought I fuked up but somehow it all put itself together in a way it caught me offguard XD

My biggest issue is that at least on part 1 for what I noticed you have to deal with Maiko a lot and I dispise that character to my very soul lol. Also the progression feels quite slow sometimes and I have no clue how far or close I am to finish it. I don't mind much spoilers since like I said I started playing on part 2 pretty recently but I really feel like it's taking me ages to finish the first one and everytime Im forced to deal with some of Maiko's BS makes me wanna ragequit.

I could sort of "speedrun" the Maiko related parts but there's still the fact that I have no clue how far I am into the story on part 1 and damn. Part 2 is tempting me way too much to get started from there.

Can anyone tell me at least if Im close to the end or Im more or less at the middle of part 1?

Reactions: MCDom

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
It´s usually in the evening around 8 or 9 in Europe. It depends on the status of the Patreon which is willing to give the link and with a high status. But i would say if it will be released today, wait for midnight or tomorrow in the morning for the new version.

It takes a few hours to go through the whole process of a new update link in case of safety and anonymity of the uploader. Just FYI. =)

But as my picture.... soon.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Ok....here we go

Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night, I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need
… I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

Reactions: AmonRat95