ivomin

Feb 1, 2022
Having this exact same issue, after the second basement scene, theres a message that appears about reaching one of the board members and about a business card. I have gone to every place morning day, evening and night and cant move forward. theres an item in settings (key item) shows a business card, but its grayed out and cant use it. Has anyone managed to move forward?
you must play from version 1.05, non 1.15 (test version)

Manuelcueto

Jun 2, 2018
you must play from version 1.05, non 1.15 (test version)
this does not make sense. Play from an older version instead of the new version, how is this supposed to fix the issue?
You are aware each version has its own different play date restrictions when you reach the end of the content for that version...

Reactions: RottenPlum

ivomin

Feb 1, 2022
this does not make sense. Play from an older version instead of the new version, how is this supposed to fix the issue?
You are aware each version has its own different play date restrictions when you reach the end of the content for that version...
I played with 1.05 and reached the end of version 1.25. Content 1.25 is different from 1.15

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so what type of protagonist can you play in this game is it just a futa chick or can you play can male character ?
( no hate on my part if that's what your into i just need to know so i can decide if i wanna play this )

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
anyone got a full gallery save for this version? or is the gallery always full?
The save that comes with the update just has the previous gallery scenes unlocked. you have to unlock the ones from the current update.
Not sure why the spanking scene didn't make it to the gallery, though.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
so what type of protagonist can you play in this game is it just a futa chick or can you play can male character ?
( no hate on my part if that's what your into i just need to know so i can decide if i wanna play this )
its a futa protag with a very big dong lol
you only play as her

dev makes very slow progress, i dont even think you can fuck the 3 main girls yet(i haven't played 1.25 yet)

Tell me honestly, what is the chance that you will support the author if you have already downloaded and played the version?
People can try it anyway, it's free, just with a bit of a wait.
Since the author asked not to share the version right away, so it does him harm, and it is wrong to say that it does not.
i hope you know how big f95 is for devs, this site is a big advertisement for majority of devs....
i have supported countless projects including at one point this game cause i found about the projects on this very site....

also you should drop simping for devs, plenty of them take advantage of their supporters

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Tell me honestly, what is the chance that you will support the author if you have already downloaded and played the version?
People can try it anyway, it's free, just with a bit of a wait.
Since the author asked not to share the version right away, so it does him harm, and it is wrong to say that it does not.
Pirates support games and developers when they feel like they deserve it, like anyone else does. And the ones who don't likely aren't going to pay anyways.

Devs that play nice with their pirates are proven to make more money through piracy communities than ones that don't. And being supported by pirates brings in a lot of consumer trust and exposure.

It's a symbiotic relationship, not parasitic. Devs who think otherwise are either inexperienced or managed to piss off their pirates.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Pirates support games and developers when they feel like they deserve it, like anyone else does. And the ones who don't likely aren't going to pay anyways.

Devs that play nice with their pirates are proven to make more money through piracy communities than ones that don't. And being supported by pirates brings in a lot of consumer trust and exposure.

It's a symbiotic relationship, not parasitic. Devs who think otherwise are either inexperienced or managed to piss off their pirates.
You actually got me thinking about that XD

Sargeras

Jun 26, 2017
Where is Maiko in the 1.25V? I speak to her during the day and she says " I will see you tonight" but I can't enter her office.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes