Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
Oi mate someone say hero

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I certainly understand that I get disapproval, but the author even in the post asked not to leak the version at least a couple of days. The game, which in a week will be legally available to absolutely everyone.
Is there absolutely no respect for the author and his work that you're so neglectful.
I've been a $5 patron myself for some time now and I don't even have the thought of leaking versions.
If I'm wrong about something, explain it to me in detail.

Last edited:

lukane

Sep 16, 2016
I certainly understand that I get disapproval, but the author even in the post asked not to leak the version at least a couple of days. The game, which in a week will be legally available to absolutely everyone.
Is there absolutely no respect for the author and his work that you're so neglectful.
I've been a $5 patron myself for some time now and I don't even have the thought of leaking versions.
If I'm wrong about something, explain it to me in detail.
If someone's going to support, they will. I pay just like you do patron takes the money upfront, so none is ripped off or anything. Letting people try something sometimes help's people decide. That's why mod's say if you like the content from the author please support them as we do, they even put the authors links to support them in the post!

Reactions: Jack_Raf

Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
If someone's going to support, they will. I pay just like you do patron takes the money upfront, so none is ripped off or anything. Letting people try something sometimes help's people decide. That's why mod's say if you like the content from the author please support them as we do, they even put the authors links to support them in the post!
Tell me honestly, what is the chance that you will support the author if you have already downloaded and played the version?
People can try it anyway, it's free, just with a bit of a wait.
Since the author asked not to share the version right away, so it does him harm, and it is wrong to say that it does not.

lukane

Sep 16, 2016
Tell me honestly, what is the chance that you will support the author if you have already downloaded and played the version?
People can try it anyway, it's free, just with a bit of a wait.
Since the author asked not to share the version right away, so it does him harm, and it is wrong to say that it does not.
I'm telling you because I've been supporting the author and his team. My point is if people have the money to spare, they will support. If you truly like something just as you are advocating for the author, you will do things to see them do well If the author does quality work people will pay for it. Look at all the current developers and games that do so. They still have they patrons and are going strong. Anyway, I said my piece I'm not here to clutter threads or argue.

Reactions: mattthewww

Manuelcueto

Jun 2, 2018
i have the same problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having this exact same issue, after the second basement scene, theres a message that appears about reaching one of the board members and about a business card. I have gone to every place morning day, evening and night and cant move forward. theres an item in settings (key item) shows a business card, but its grayed out and cant use it. Has anyone managed to move forward?

Jack_Raf

Sep 28, 2020
Having this exact same issue, after the second basement scene, theres a message that appears about reaching one of the board members and about a business card. I have gone to every place morning day, evening and night and cant move forward. theres an item in settings (key item) shows a business card, but its grayed out and cant use it. Has anyone managed to move forward?
Me neither, I thought it was everything for the update and was a bit deluded. Ther's more ?

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes