Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
I

I asked you on patreon but you didn't answer but left. Maybe you can say answer here.
Why do you leak our game when you know it will be available for everyone very soon?

Just curious.
I guess its because this is piracy forum. Some people so tired to wait, so when something actually comes out, they want to share their happines with others. That why i leak posts, but not from your game.

Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
I

I asked you on patreon but you didn't answer but left. Maybe you can say answer here.
Why do you leak our game when you know it will be available for everyone very soon?

Just curious.
You don't need to try to ask someone like Vreis, they usually don't care about any questions or arguments. Just thank you for what you do. ;) (y)

Meklosias

Apr 27, 2018
I expected something like that.

Anyway, your acts won't make me dislike f95, there's still a lot of good people here.
I will wait :)

Btw since you're here, I wanted to ask you something. Have you thought about adding some masturbation stuff like nighttime when you go to bed and Roxy asks herself: "sleep or masturbate?"

Would be neat :)

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
I will wait :)

Btw since you're here, I wanted to ask you something. Have you thought about adding some masturbation stuff like nighttime when you go to bed and Roxy asks herself: "sleep or masturbate?"

Would be neat :)
It would be better as new interactive object for that. Cuz, some player can missclick

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
just finished part 1, a lot of grinding and a little pay off, hope part 2 is a lot better with much more content?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
why is it that its in parts and not just all in one and also thats not alot to do it in part 1 or 2 there is alot of stuff missing and pretty boreding atm so i hope dev start adding more stuff soon and also put it all in and not in parts

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
friends, I already went through this game, but unfortunately there were no saves left, can someone drop the saves to the current version? would like to see new content

Reactions: Dino1000

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How to date with Kate? At night move on spot and see message that I've found all available content. If talk with Kate at the dorm or fitness, message says that need to go to the date.
hope part 2 is a lot better
Same as first part

gonear

Jun 9, 2018
How to date with Kate? At night move on spot and see message that I've found all available content. If talk with Kate at the dorm or fitness, message says that need to go to the date.
The date with kate is below rachel house at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Del.Mar

ohad

Nov 3, 2018
Where is the date with kate after she moves it ? when i go to her she tells me that she wants a different place.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes