lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Why is everyone asking for saves? This updates content won't be in the gallery until next release. And the dev automatically provides a save with last updates content completed anyway

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Why is everyone asking for saves? This updates content won't be in the gallery until next release. And the dev automatically provides a save with last updates content completed anyway
Because it's easier to come here and ask then to go through the trouble of actually checking the game...

Just like asking if there's an update when it's in the OP and in the previous page.

Reactions: MCDom and JASONTADD

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
i think im stuck with rachel when i talk to hear she says "she should come practice herself" so i need a little advice what am i suposed to do

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
i think im stuck with rachel when i talk to hear she says "she should come practice herself" so i need a little advice what am i suposed to do
Just go to the pole thing at evening. She'll come around. And if she doesn't and you've finished all other content, then go to the classroom

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
You'll find this silly but recently I started playing Multiversus and everytime I see Harly and Velma on a match my mind goes like:
"We have Kate and Connie, give a Roxie skin to Batman, add Ciri (Because if SC VI has Geralt, Multiversus must have Ciri, why not lol) and the game become so epic"
Finally!_A_worthy_opponent!.jpg

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
MC's new outfit is sexy AF. Can we get more sexy alternate outfits for the different girls/futas? Maybe after they complete certain levels of the Mc's training they get rewarded with sexier outfits. How about a bikini party for the futas?

JohnSlade1

Feb 15, 2019
where does the princess go after she leaves the castle? why is there always so much walking back and forth -.-

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
im stuck where when i try to start class it says "in order to teach class i need to finish the rest of the things i do at camp" wtf do i do ive gone everywhere

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes