Etshy

May 22, 2018
sorry I'm back.
I'm really stuck this time.
When I try the lessons, it says "I need to be prepared before the test"
Connie locked the labo
The princess and the streamer, and Harley Quinn says "found all content in this version"

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
sorry I'm back.
I'm really stuck this time.
When I try the lessons, it says "I need to be prepared before the test"
Connie locked the labo
The princess and the streamer, and Harley Quinn says "found all content in this version"
maybe that is all all of the cotent, have to wait until next version//update

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
For those stuck with maiko internet and have done all, try morning princess and day hannah for riding scene and watch out for rey respectively/go to memory room far right last hanny memory. then princess bath night

Last edited:

GeminiCross

Mar 5, 2019
Just passed Connie's challange to get through park in stealth. I managed to pass first screen by simply waiting. I noticed that top girl is moving slightly faster that bottom one so you can wait them to align in the way so when top girl is turning right to start moving, bottom one should pass right tree of trees block on top of her. This way you will have time to go and slip between trees to the left if you start moving the moment top girl will go right. To make it faster, you can go back to where you came from to the point when connie will say smth like "I can't go there" and just press and hold down arrow and Enter. This way dialog box will speed up girls from time to time. I think it takes a few minutes

TOIs

Sep 8, 2019
For those stuck with maiko internet and have done all, try morning princess and day hannah for riding scene and watch out for rey respectively/go to memory room far right last hanny memory. then princess bath night
Not working bro. Do you have save after internet maiko? if you have i would be very grateful

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes