nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
is there a pregnancy system or is that game over ? or is there none at all?

Ah, if you only knew how happy she was when she found out she would work at the private camp for girls from very rich and powerful families. Her goal is to get the girls ready for adulthood and sexuality and to make the three richest girls pregnant with her child.

Aug 25, 2016
how can i continue next day, im stuck at 0.85, i already did everything, when i go into the maiko house at night, it just got a bad ending

Edit: Ok, nvm, i found out that you have to go to maiko's house after school event or you fucked, now i have to replay everything again....

Last edited:

Tuggychub

Feb 7, 2019
Im stuck in this part, i have the set of underwear but i cant give it to hannah, i go to her during the nigh and it just says i dont need anything from her
Capturar.JPG

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
This game uses WAY too may sound effects. I tend to read the dialogue quickly, but jesus, hearing a honk, bonk, or bark after every sentence gets exhausting quick.
Damn right! XD

I noticed that a lot of times but it never bothered me enough to talk about it, tho gosh dammit. Just imagine how "Futa Quest, the Movie" would be in the deparment of sound effects and music :LOL:

FlyerReady

Apr 25, 2022
I'm on part 1 and I've done everything I can do with Connie, Rachel, and the nurse. I've taught all of the lessons that I can teach. What I'm trying to figure out is how do I get the princess? The dog is in the way. I heard that you're supposed to get some trimmers from the shed and that leads to getting it out the way. The problem is that I can't do anything with the shed. I click it and nothing happens at all.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
I played 0.65 Part 1 until the teacher seat says "end of content, wait for the next play day".
I tried the latest links "Futa Quest Test 1.35" and there is new characters and a warning to play part 1.
Where can I find a complete part 1 ?

Edit : nevermind, I didn't finish the experiment. it unlocked the night administrative quest etc. and it unlo,cked the next "play day"

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 43 Votes