crappyy

Feb 9, 2019
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone who knows quite a bit about the game could help me. I remember I went trough a scene with mirabel or claudia (cant remember), where one of them pee in your mouth and skipped it by mistake and could not read it. I can't find how I did it for the life of me or which conditions was needed to trigger it (if any). Just to clarify, I'm not taking about the main scene with the x-ray, I think there was another scene without the x-ray. Maybe I'm crazy and there is only one of these scenes with those cops, I can't remember.

Last edited:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone who knows quite a bit about the game could help me. I remember I went trough a scene with mirabel or claudia (cant remember), where one of them pee in your mouth and skipped it by mistake and could not read it. I can't find how I did it for the life of me or which conditions was needed to trigger it (if any). Just to clarify, I'm not taking about the main scene with the x-ray, I think there was another scene without the x-ray. Maybe I'm crazy and there is only one of these scenes with those cops, I can't remember.
I am pretty sure you just gotta always comply with Mirabel concerning her behind. I did it while doing Claudia's route, so maybe you have to progress that to further escalate Mirabels demands.

crappyy

Feb 9, 2019
I am pretty sure you just gotta always comply with Mirabel concerning her behind. I did it while doing Claudia's route, so maybe you have to progress that to further escalate Mirabels demands.
I did claudia's route and did get the main scene with the x-ray. Maybe I'm wrong thinking there is another similar scene besides the one I just mentioned, do you happen to know about that ?

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I'm not completely sure, but i think your talking about the Mirabel chair scene. After you worship her ass for a couple of hours, she has to get up to the bathroom to pee, and you can choose to offer your mouth as an urinal. However, you can get this scene by just going along with her suggestions all the way in the claudia route.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
How can I get this scene?
Complete the Demetria's path then lose your stats before the Goddess Day - this can be accomplished by using crappy spermicide while getting fucked by the gym girl or teacher's assistant (make sure you save up enough money to buy the spermicide and take paid classes to restore lost INT). You'll end up with this scene if you fail some stats checks while being "sacrificed".

Reactions: T-yre

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Go to the game folder. Find the LOG file. Open it. Find the line

Fullscreen mode.
Screen sizes: virtual=(1680, 1050) physical=(1680, 1050) drawable=(1680, 1050)

In my file these numbers are 1680, 1050, you should have different ones. Change them to the resolution of your monitor.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes