aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Yep, the devs added another bug in 0.3b to Suni's goddess day route in addition to the one that was there before lol. Well thanks for finding that and the sally bug. For my sake I hope you don't find anymore bugs otherwise I'll have to keep updating the mod to fix things in the game. :LOL:

Updated the mod with the Suni fix and added download links at the bottom of the

So this is all of the content the mod adds that isn't playable in the normal game:
  • Vicky's bad path in her story
  • Vicky rape scene
  • Suni & Sara Goddess Day route
  • Good end of Downtown (Sally) Goddess Day route
Will this Mod ever become free for everyone else? :s

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That's a very thicc take to make on a forum dedicated to nsfw game piracy lol
Hmm? It took me ~20min to master the gameplay mechanics the first time I played plus there are ways to change the savefile if you don't need to (very easy to find around the forum).

So while the mod galery is nice you don't really need it to play and acess every scene.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Has the front page been updated with the additional image from the public version?

eva9963

Apr 16, 2018
out of curiosity what are the final two scenes in the built in gallery, ive been trying but cant for the life of me find them/it

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
out of curiosity what are the final two scenes in the built in gallery, ive been trying but cant for the life of me find them/it
I have not played the latest patch, so unless they are the ass-eating scenes with the cop, then they don't exist, those 2 squares were just placeholders in the original v0.5

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I did but just keep giving me the one scene, how do you unlock the others.
Buy the items and that is all the scenes that you can get from her. Be warned though, if you buy the bagde it will give you error if you try to use the Dick Palace in FuckBike, you can ignore it and continue to play but you get only 800 money from it, instead of 1200 money

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How do you get the sex scenes for the shop keeper
Invest money on her shop and buy items from it.

Not sure if the public version (0.5a) fixed the bug with the MRA badge (that stops you from using the highest income job at the gym) so i recommend saving before doing it just to be sure.
----------------------------

Edit:
Just tested the public version 0.5a and having the MRA badge didn't bugged the job at the gym.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019
Invest money on her shop and buy items from it.

Not sure if the public version (0.5a) fixed the bug with the MRA badge (that stops you from using the highest income job at the gym) so i recommend saving before doing it just to be sure.
----------------------------

Edit:
Just tested the public version 0.5a and having the MRA badge didn't bugged the job at the gym.
I have the latest version, and it seems all jobs are bugged for me. It happened some ways into the game, and I can't figure out what caused it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes