RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How i can grind money and stats on hard mode?
Go to the gym as soon as you start the game, it is the best way to win money. Drink the energy drink to help with that too but no more than 2 per day.
After that it will be just a question of managing improving stats and getting more money to pay rent and taxes. And when you start getting more money buy the good spermicide.
Got fucked by Draga in the first Goddess day but was able to recover my intelligence stat later.

Also make sure you go after Suni to stop the ever increasing "free male tax" by becoming friends with benefits with her.

Reactions: Corvo3108

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I can understand on grindy rpgmaker games but the gameplay mechanics on Futadom are quite nice to play (plus the game already comes with a full save), there is really not much reason to use a save editor here.

Last edited:

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I can understand on grindy rpgmaker games but the gameplay mechanics on Futadom are quite nice to play (plus the game already comes with a full save), there is really not much reason to use a save editor here.
I didn't know it came with a full save. is that up to the prior version?

but as far as starting from the beginning, I've already done it like 10x so not really interested in skipping through a bunch of days to get money and stats up again.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I didn't know it came with a full save. is that up to the prior version?

but as far as starting from the beginning, I've already done it like 10x so not really interested in skipping through a bunch of days to get money and stats up again.
by full save he means you can start on easy where you have unlimited everything

Reactions: jaydillah

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
by full save he means you can start on easy where you have unlimited everything
oh, nice. not sure if that's new but I never noticed having the option before.

however, some scenes locked behind things like low intelligence could still make it worthwhile to edit.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is one full save inside the game files, it is not inside the save folder so you need to transfer to it. I don't remember which specific folder and i can't acess my PC to check right now but it is there. :unsure:

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Yep, the devs added another bug in 0.3b to Suni's goddess day route in addition to the one that was there before lol. Well thanks for finding that and the sally bug. For my sake I hope you don't find anymore bugs otherwise I'll have to keep updating the mod to fix things in the game. :LOL:

Updated the mod with the Suni fix and added download links at the bottom of the

So this is all of the content the mod adds that isn't playable in the normal game:
  • Vicky's bad path in her story
  • Vicky rape scene
  • Suni & Sara Goddess Day route
  • Good end of Downtown (Sally) Goddess Day route
Will this Mod ever become free for everyone else? :s

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes