Oct 29, 2019
Any info on who is the artist behind the veteran artwork? New scenes with the shopkeeper and the church scene with the male fucked against the tree are by that same artist too. I like his/her style.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Guys who are asking for a "full save", what do you even want? All new content in this update is available immediately from day 1 (except the veteran, she appears a couple days after), it's not gated behind other quests or stat grind or anything. Do you want a save game with all the new content already finished or what?
Just lazy people. Happens in almost every game thread...

Anyway, we should get the mods in some weeks if going by previous releases.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
Just lazy people. Happens in almost every game thread...

Anyway, we should get the mods in some weeks if going by previous releases.
My save files vanished outta blue and i forgot that having full story saves can be equal to not even having a save file to progress in different side of the game is possible here . I probably saw all the new content but i want to be sure that im not missing any. No need to be an asshole , frankly .

Oct 29, 2019
My save files vanished outta blue and i forgot that having full story saves can be equal to not even having a save file to progress in different side of the game is possible here . I probably saw all the new content but i want to be sure that im not missing any. No need to be an asshole , frankly .
But how are you going to see new content in another person's save who has already completed said content? Like, you can't replay character's arcs for a second time, shopkeeper won't say her lines again etc. I'd understand if this was an rpg maker grind simulator with the occasional sex scene, but it isn't, just download the damn game and see all the content, it's that simple

Also regarding artists:
the male in the park who is waiting for his mistress - Anasheya
the super cute and super out-of-place mail/male carrier - AromaSensei

If you know other artists who worked on this game pls post

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would have liked if they actually focused more on a few characters, really fleshing out their stories (and pounding the MC). Instead of adding multiple small things here and there.
What are you playing?

They have added full routes for some of the main girls, there are only a couple left to go.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
But how are you going to see new content in another person's save who has already completed said content? Like, you can't replay character's arcs for a second time, shopkeeper won't say her lines again etc. I'd understand if this was an rpg maker grind simulator with the occasional sex scene, but it isn't, just download the damn game and see all the content, it's that simple

Also regarding artists:
the male in the park who is waiting for his mistress - Anasheya
the super cute and super out-of-place mail/male carrier - AromaSensei

If you know other artists who worked on this game pls post
few messages ago i implied that i realized having a save file has nothing to do with getting the scenes . Just like you are telling me now . I played the game alright , i had some scenes and just wanted to be sure if i have gotten them all or not . Only solution is to either check all the scenes on a script somewhere or the mode to unlock gallery . And no , i don't know any other artists unfortunately .

blakkdiamond

Oct 31, 2018
Sorry if this was already asked/replied to...
Does anyone know how to access the Mallory Scene on the Demtria
quest where she asks if you were flirting with her?

Oct 29, 2019
You're probably the 10th person to ask this for this update alone, and there were many more before that lol
Just fail demetria's quiz and wait 2 weeks or so, she will visit you in your sleep
Scene barely worth the wait though

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Not available in the game yet, that will probably be where you start Mallory's route in the future.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes