RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
was the mac updated in the latest release?
Not that i know.

--------------------------------------------------
Finally got the time and means to play the game again. Quite like the new dificulty setting, i had to restart twice before getting the hang of it (go to the gym asap).

Playing Claudia route i found quite interesting the little bits of information about the world, like that the Empire likely mess with futacum to make it more addictive or that the free male movement apparently is making a better spermicide free of colateral effects. Even the thing about recession in parts of the city because of trade embargos.
Plus that scene with Demetria being bottom, the protagonist in the middle and Claudia behind him was really hot.

My only complaint was the few moments were the protagonist acted a bit dumb despite my Intelligence stat. Felt like a weak attempt at making a joke.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44741

People are mentioning this Wallis character. Who's that?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just found out who Wallis is.

Uau, this game is turning up to have some really nice surprises, ever since they did Rye's route. :)
First all the background story of the city/Empire's corruption and decadence with Claudia's path (plus the story about her forbidden romance with Demetria), now i just discover Wallis is the ice cream driver who was also one of the soldiers who raided and destroyed the protagonist's homeland.
She is quite regretful about all the evil things she did on the war (nice comment on the horrors of war there by the way) and it seems they are preparing her to be another love interested in the game.

D

Deleted member 44741

Wallis is the ice-cream lady with the white hair. She appears on day 3.
The encounter was really weird. I don't want ice-cream with jizz on it, or regular ice-cream, or leave. But those were my options.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wallis is the ice-cream lady with the white hair. She appears on day 3.
The encounter was really weird. I don't want ice-cream with jizz on it, or regular ice-cream, or leave. But those were my options.
I will admit that i found the ice cream woman suspicious at first glance but the encounter was really interesting if you push forward.
To the point i became quite interested in seeing her route in the future. :cool:

By the way, wonder if they will be able to release V0.5 public this week.

Last edited:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
My only complaint was the few moments were the protagonist acted a bit dumb despite my Intelligence stat. Felt like a weak attempt at making a joke.
Totally, I mean, it's basic biology, comon...
there are too many errors
Well, you ARE playing the early backer version and not the public bug fixed one, because that still wasn't released. Did this ever take this long btw?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I'm playing the game and enjoying it and I wonder if I can unlock all the scenes in the gallery. Is there a way to unlock it all after finishing a route? For that I need a save file I'll be thankful if someone share it here

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
any chance a hero will come through with the mod? I can't load my saves from last update I think because I must have been using it. contemplating just starting over at this point.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
any chance a hero will come through with the mod? I can't load my saves from last update I think because I must have been using it. contemplating just starting over at this point.
The mod doesn't affect save compatibility, so the mod isn't causing any problems.
Someone mentioned save compatibility a few pages ago and said saves usually break after every major game update.

Reactions: jaydillah

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The grind for money and stats isn't really that hard after you get the hang of it, even in the Hard Mode.
But the game also comes with a save with full stats in case you don't want to play it.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes