Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Im dipping then, also how do I beat Rye's mother? I heard something about some pages but thats hella vague?

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Im dipping then, also how do I beat Rye's mother? I heard something about some pages but thats hella vague?
For you to pass by Rye's mother, the day after your scene you must refuse all attempts to seduce her, then leave Danny in his bed because he will give you information about Rennee's plans. so you will have the sweet ending. at least that's how I did it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Love this game so far but theres a few weird things with the Claudia route

I basically don't know if she wants me as a bf or not, not even her friend Marybell (I think her name was) is sure since she says "She wants you as a boyfriend or bitch or smth idk" And it seemed to be on the bf route till I learned she has a gf and got kinda cucked

I hope the gf is like the evil person behind the drug deals cause I never agreed to sharing damn
Claudia and Demetria are girlfriends, that was already on Demetria's path. But they need to hide because the Empire is heavily prejudiced against futaxfuta relationships.
Since their paths are connected i wonder how they will end this. My bet is that it will involve a poli romance between the three of them.
For you to pass by Rye's mother, the day after your scene you must refuse all attempts to seduce her, then leave Danny in his bed because he will give you information about Rennee's plans. so you will have the sweet ending. at least that's how I did it.
You also need to make Rye reflect on her rape-ish behaviour to get the best ending (sweet).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey guys, really enjoyed the game, just finished and i'm looking for other game similar to this one... Any recommendations??
Similar i don't know but i can recomend some games i consider good and have some futa/trans content.

Tales of Androgyny
Exiles
SpaceCorps XXX
Shattered
Doctor Amana Sexual Terapist
Gates Motel
Roundscape Adorevia
City of Broken Dreamers

Also games from developers Darktoz and Alek ErectSociety.

Those are the ones who come to my mind now.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are two new posts from today, the may progresss report and the one about wip art.

Need to wait for a patron kind enough to say what is inside of it. ;)

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
Similar i don't know but i can recomend some games i consider good and have some futa/trans content.

Tales of Androgyny
Exiles
SpaceCorps XXX
Shattered
Doctor Amana Sexual Terapist
Gates Motel
Roundscape Adorevia
City of Broken Dreamers

Also games from developers Darktoz and Alek ErectSociety.

Those are the ones who come to my mind now.
Got any links for those games? As some of them turn up blank for me.

• Hey there
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

crappyy

Feb 9, 2019
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone who knows quite a bit about the game could help me. I remember I went trough a scene with mirabel or claudia (cant remember), where one of them pee in your mouth and skipped it by mistake and could not read it. I can't find how I did it for the life of me or which conditions was needed to trigger it (if any). Just to clarify, I'm not taking about the main scene with the x-ray, I think there was another scene without the x-ray. Maybe I'm crazy and there is only one of these scenes with those cops, I can't remember.

Last edited:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone who knows quite a bit about the game could help me. I remember I went trough a scene with mirabel or claudia (cant remember), where one of them pee in your mouth and skipped it by mistake and could not read it. I can't find how I did it for the life of me or which conditions was needed to trigger it (if any). Just to clarify, I'm not taking about the main scene with the x-ray, I think there was another scene without the x-ray. Maybe I'm crazy and there is only one of these scenes with those cops, I can't remember.
I am pretty sure you just gotta always comply with Mirabel concerning her behind. I did it while doing Claudia's route, so maybe you have to progress that to further escalate Mirabels demands.

crappyy

Feb 9, 2019
I am pretty sure you just gotta always comply with Mirabel concerning her behind. I did it while doing Claudia's route, so maybe you have to progress that to further escalate Mirabels demands.
I did claudia's route and did get the main scene with the x-ray. Maybe I'm wrong thinking there is another similar scene besides the one I just mentioned, do you happen to know about that ?

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I'm not completely sure, but i think your talking about the Mirabel chair scene. After you worship her ass for a couple of hours, she has to get up to the bathroom to pee, and you can choose to offer your mouth as an urinal. However, you can get this scene by just going along with her suggestions all the way in the claudia route.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes