RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have the latest version, and it seems all jobs are bugged for me. It happened some ways into the game, and I can't figure out what caused it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything is fine to me. Are you using old saves? Never do that with this game because of the way new features and scenes are added.

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Love this game so far but theres a few weird things with the Claudia route

I basically don't know if she wants me as a bf or not, not even her friend Marybell (I think her name was) is sure since she says "She wants you as a boyfriend or bitch or smth idk" And it seemed to be on the bf route till I learned she has a gf and got kinda cucked

I hope the gf is like the evil person behind the drug deals cause I never agreed to sharing damn

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

I basically don't know if she wants me as a bf or not, not even her friend Marybell (I think her name was) is sure since she says "She wants you as a boyfriend or bitch or smth idk" And it seemed to be on the bf route till I learned she has a gf and got kinda cucked

I hope the gf is like the evil person behind the drug deals cause I never agreed to sharing damn
I mean, spoilers but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Im dipping then, also how do I beat Rye's mother? I heard something about some pages but thats hella vague?

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Im dipping then, also how do I beat Rye's mother? I heard something about some pages but thats hella vague?
For you to pass by Rye's mother, the day after your scene you must refuse all attempts to seduce her, then leave Danny in his bed because he will give you information about Rennee's plans. so you will have the sweet ending. at least that's how I did it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Claudia and Demetria are girlfriends, that was already on Demetria's path. But they need to hide because the Empire is heavily prejudiced against futaxfuta relationships.
Since their paths are connected i wonder how they will end this. My bet is that it will involve a poli romance between the three of them.
For you to pass by Rye's mother, the day after your scene you must refuse all attempts to seduce her, then leave Danny in his bed because he will give you information about Rennee's plans. so you will have the sweet ending. at least that's how I did it.
You also need to make Rye reflect on her rape-ish behaviour to get the best ending (sweet).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey guys, really enjoyed the game, just finished and i'm looking for other game similar to this one... Any recommendations??
Similar i don't know but i can recomend some games i consider good and have some futa/trans content.

Tales of Androgyny
Exiles
SpaceCorps XXX
Shattered
Doctor Amana Sexual Terapist
Gates Motel
Roundscape Adorevia
City of Broken Dreamers

Also games from developers Darktoz and Alek ErectSociety.

Those are the ones who come to my mind now.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are two new posts from today, the may progresss report and the one about wip art.

Need to wait for a patron kind enough to say what is inside of it. ;)

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
Similar i don't know but i can recomend some games i consider good and have some futa/trans content.

Tales of Androgyny
Exiles
SpaceCorps XXX
Shattered
Doctor Amana Sexual Terapist
Gates Motel
Roundscape Adorevia
City of Broken Dreamers

Also games from developers Darktoz and Alek ErectSociety.

Those are the ones who come to my mind now.
Got any links for those games? As some of them turn up blank for me.

• Hey there
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes