Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Why do they all have big penises? There should be a few small ones. If everyone is a futa how do they reproduce? Maybe with .
Futas are supposed to have both genitalia, however, these only seem to have male ones, "male women" would be a more accurate description of them rather than futanari.
As for how they reproduce, there are female women in their world.

I'll just sit here and wait for a compressed version to drop.
275321368_2120662588086707_5962031614059838140_n.jpg

• Hey there
Reactions: Hordragg

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
how i get the "Sneaky Peaky" scene in the Gallery? my guess is that is related to the journal, but i cant get it

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
how i get the scene in the red square?
Have you read Wallis' diary until he has no more content to show? The scene appears near the end of the diary content.
I mean you can read it all at once, once it's on the table in front of the tv, you don't need to read just a little every day.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.8.0] [F.W.G.B.S.] – Compressed

the one that kept most details
Win/Linux (Markets) v0.8.0 · · · (609.7 MiB :: 3.16 GiB)

the one that got compressed
Win/Linux v0.8.0 · · · (462.4 MiB :: 3.16 GiB)
Mac v0.8.0 · · · (427.9 MiB :: –)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
someone have the full save? or a way to unlock all gallery since it seems that the method already present no longer works
You don't change anything. You put the entire line into the console and hit enter.

To enable the console:
  • Navigate to:
    • ...FutaDomWorld-0.6-pc\renpy\common
  • Find 00console.rpy
    • Edit with notepad/Notepad++
    • to
    • config.console = True
    • (Remember capital T)
  • Then in game use Shift + o to open console
To use the gallery unlock function:
  • Copy paste this line into the console:
    • toggleGalleryUnlocks(True)
    • hit enter
  • Whole gallery is now unlocked
You do get rick rolled but it also unlocks the gallery.
Have fun

minipon

Aug 13, 2018
well, i have to give my opinion about this last patch...if you don't have the patience just skip this shit..
I loved the beginning of this story (wallis) although they put the warning of knives and etc...I was a bit skeptical about what could happen...but they gave us choices, and they even gave us a part like the part i believed i could have a real dating yes like we all had with vicky....btw sorry about my english im not native...in my opinion i like meeting women... i like meeting them i don't need a big background like in the movies...for me vicky was the most realistic path i had...because it was simple....it wasn't a story with complicated plots....we just met her and she fuck us....i want things like that...i think we dont need big plots we need stories like vicky's small but straithfoward....

I think if they had made all the characters the same way as they did with vicky ofc with other paths and shits the game would be much more realistic, and I bet it wouldn't take so long to release new updates..

what do i mean by that....i loved every moment in wallis history..

until the part about rye's mother appear, in my opinion the story doesn't need to have such complicated shit... i just want to date wallis... then move on to another.
I know many don't agree with what I say, but in my opinion wallis' story would end in this update with a nice gangbang with her friends from the troop and they were all happy and then we moved on to sally's story and others to come.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
i kinda agree with minipon. in part

Vicky's Route was a solid "B", simple and basic, but has little character development, is very flat, i think that is too simple, too short in story and sex scenes, that is why only gets a "B".

Suni's Route is another solid "B+" ( it was an "A", but the new routes are getting better and better, also bigger, and this become a B+), still, keeping the basic "Dating" but giving the character developing and a deeper personality to the character, with more story and sex scenes, also a little extra in the form of Shauna, is almost an "A".

Rye's Route was a solid "S" still uses the "Dating" plot during the first half and later adds a little plot, but is a plot that focus on the character, in developing the character and the relationship, great sex scenes, great character, great story that gives the focus to the relationship, that is why get an "S".

Demetria's Route is a "B+" it has good dating and has some character development, the plot is simple and still focuses on the character, but the ending is very boring, i have hope that the mixed Ending with Claudia could give Demetria's Route a better ending, and move the route to "A".

Claudia's Route is a "C" is the weakest route for me, the route put the character on the side and focuses too much in the elaborate plot, there basically no dating, almost no development on the character or relationship, you spend too much time working the "Conspiracy" and almost no time dating the character, what is odd, because Claudia was hyped to be the MC childhood friend, but that is basically never worked in the route, the route focus more in the conspiracy plot and lost time with side characters. so is a "C".

Mallory's Route is a "B+" maybe a "A" in some points, it has the dating and has an elaborate plot, but the plot still focuses in Mallory, has good sex scenes, and the development of character and relationship so is a "B+/A".

Wallis's Route, well part 1 is a solid "S" has lots of dating, lots of character development, good sex scenes, it focuses on the characters and relationship and end with the twist that hint to a bigger plot and more development, so in a way is very similar to Rye's Route, if the route doesn't lose focus and get lost in an over elaborated plot that put the character on the side for the plot, will be another solid "S" there no problem in a bigger plot, if the route keep the main focus in the Characters and the relationship interactions and developing, also sex scenes, is a very balanced route, with an interesting theme. ( love the "Smoke Break" interaction)

as a whole, the game is a solid "S" love how the world and character cast are growing, love the side events, i have only positive things to said.

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Why do they all have big penises? There should be a few small ones. If everyone is a futa how do they reproduce? Maybe with .
Well from how the world lore tells us in game. Women can sign up to become incubators or in the rare occasion there are futa's willing to have sex with them but for some reason all futas prefer men and will seemingly only go for women when no man is around or to prove their dominance when they see a man together with a woman.

But yeah the lore is kinda whack like their religion seemingly say's that the goddess created men, women and futas but the goddess loved men the most but they stole the women and ran off from paradise into the material world or something. Then the futa's begged the goddess to let them follow so they could save the women and fix the men.

But from what were told/shown in game all the women were tossed aside and the futas just ran for all the guys. Also from how the world lore is shown and what we can see in game my guess is that humans will probably die out within a few hundred years or so unless something changes. Since men x futas can't reproduce and men x women is frowned upon and seemingly all women wants futas or get impregnted by futas but in turn only futas are born. So eventually there will either only be futas or women will be locked up to be breed by insimination from men to a certain point to keep getting more men/women it could also go with them inventing artificials wombs as well I guess but even then they would need a way to prevent only futas from being born since all the futas seem to be crazy for men.

Sorry for the long post :D

Reactions: utiola and Crusado
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes