oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
wallis "how do you feel about water sports"
aaah thats why shes a swimmer.

really don't like the morality/"taste" of these games. everything is backwards. i feel like they write these characters first as men and then turn them into futanari afterward. like a woman would find a hardened war criminal who killed and raped her people as attractive and sympathetic.

especially with lines like this from our protag
"i should have figured she'd withdraw once she fucked me, futa often do"
aaaaggghhhh

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
like a woman would find a hardened war criminal who killed and raped her people as attractive and sympathetic.
You can always tell her to fuck off. Or just leave. Presumably you find her attractive and sympathetic if you're playing her route past that point.

Reactions: Crusado

srabiko

Feb 15, 2018
why there is no walkthrough for this game?
i cant find wallis and idk if there is content in the school?

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
You can always tell her to fuck off. Or just leave. Presumably you find her attractive and sympathetic if you're playing her route past that point.
i find her physically attractive and this is like the only futadom game out right now, obviously youre going to play. i just dont like how gay things get.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
start a new game
talk to the icecream lady a the park, and no one else.
the icecream lady is wallis
after her truck leaves the park from talking to her , visit the pool at the rec center everyday until she shows up
after that youll find her appartment behind the whore house in the city, its a new building.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
i find her physically attractive and this is like the only futadom game out right now, obviously youre going to play. i just dont like how gay things get.
It's a pretty unorthodox set of gender roles, yeah. My sympathies, that's probably more my thing than yours.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
loving Wallis route, so i am curious about the date release for part 2, if i remember right, Wallis Route was almost done, both Writing, Animations and art are done, coding was missing only coding, so any guess about the release date for part 2?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
wallis "how do you feel about water sports"
aaah thats why shes a swimmer.

really don't like the morality/"taste" of these games. everything is backwards. i feel like they write these characters first as men and then turn them into futanari afterward. like a woman would find a hardened war criminal who killed and raped her people as attractive and sympathetic.

especially with lines like this from our protag
"i should have figured she'd withdraw once she fucked me, futa often do"
aaaaggghhhh
This is per definition a dystopia. The Protagonist lives in a totalitarian regime that teaches futas it is their legal right and divine duty to go around fucking unbound males (according to Camisa Roja they don't like using the word man) whether said males like it or not.

Worse than that the Empire used to attack neighbour countries to bring back boys to be fucktoys for their futa population back home. Of course their morality is going to be skewed. That, i say, is one of the strong points of the developers' writing that they have been polishing over the course of this game's development.

You just need a save prior to talking to Wallis at the park to start her route.

loving Wallis route, so i am curious about the date release for part 2, if i remember right, Wallis Route was almost done, both Writing, Animations and art are done, coding was missing only coding, so any guess about the release date for part 2?
Confess i don't really remember hearing that before. You could try asking TerraZerg, our resident patron, or the developers themselves on their reddit page. :)
But from what they implied on the changelog posted a few pages ago it seems Sally route (which is a single part only) may be released before Wallis part 2 is completed.

Reactions: Crusado

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I asked the authors when the update on Wallis will come out. They said that will exactly at the end of the month, they were engaged in coding, animations and stuff they may be ready, but they still need to properly insert into the game, especially if you remember the WIP, which I showed once, there was exactly a scene with Rye and Diamond animated, and I also meant that the art and animation ready for the first part, not entirely for the whole story. I can say with certainty that there will be scenes with Angel, Earlier and also with Rye and Diamond. The animation may not be exactly with Renee, but only the art, but hopefully it will be)))

Caesar26

Jan 10, 2019
start a new game
talk to the icecream lady a the park, and no one else.
the icecream lady is wallis
after her truck leaves the park from talking to her , visit the pool at the rec center everyday until she shows up
after that youll find her appartment behind the whore house in the city, its a new building.
Hello i need somme help. I can't go to the pool it keep telling me that it's closed for cleaning

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Which stat is checked for the scene with the sunbathing woman in the pool? I tried to fail it, but I can't seem to do it. Does it even matter if you fail it?
errorpool.png
I don't know if they forgot to program that part or they just did the check to annoy us, it annoyed me so much that I went to look at the code lol.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes