TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
It is doubtful that one month will have to wait, I think two at least, but it's not certain. I can't wait for the Angel, Renee and Rye scenes. It's sad that the author of the cum animation is missing, that detail was cool in the scenes. In the scene with Diamond they wrote that it was a new way of animating for cum, but it's sad that there are no cum scenes in the new scenes.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
By the way. After this update, I will no longer support them on patreon. I don't see the point since I bought the game in steem, and the update comes out in steem immediately after the release on patreon. Sorry, but that's the way it's going to be. If it's expensive for you to buy a subscription every month for 7 bucks, then buy the game in steem, there you will have to pay one and play in peace and just update the game after the release of each update. It costs about $10 in steam. This is not advertising, just a tip, since it's cheaper to pay than every update for 7 bucks.

Reactions: Silverfan936

grimb2

Jan 19, 2022
By the way. After this update, I will no longer support them on patreon. I don't see the point since I bought the game in steem, and the update comes out in steem immediately after the release on patreon. Sorry, but that's the way it's going to be. If it's expensive for you to buy a subscription every month for 7 bucks, then buy the game in steem, there you will have to pay one and play in peace and just update the game after the release of each update. It costs about $10 in steam. This is not advertising, just a tip, since it's cheaper to pay than every update for 7 bucks.
I mean, I’m sure a lot of people just like to support the devs more so they can keep bringing out updates. Also you get the WIPs and survey polls if you’re into that.

Reactions: Silverfan936

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
WIPs are cool, but there were a lot of them this time, and I was hoping to see some scenes in this update, but not this time. This month, if there's a WIP, I'll be showing it to you guys here. Sorry) Wait for the full release guys and then enjoy to the fullest.

*edited to make it clear to one person that I am addressing everyone in this forum.

Last edited:

grimb2

Jan 19, 2022
WIPs are cool, but this time there was a lot of them and I was hoping to see some scenes in this update, but not this time. This month if there's a WIP, I won't be showing you any more for sure. Wait for the full release already and then enjoy to the fullest.
You don’t have to show me the WIPs douchebag, I already pay for the $20 tier monthly to you know, support the devs.

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don’t have to show me the WIPs douchebag, I already pay for the $20 tier monthly to you know, support the devs.
The only one acting like a douchebag here is you.TerraZerg(BooBaFuta) has been sharing news here (and the updates too) for quite some time. It is their choice if they don't want to do it anymore.

TerraZerg thanks for always being the hero this thread needed. I also got the game on Steam to show a little support. :p

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
I spotted a bug, when i choose the "brutal relation" with Wallis, everything goes well until i finished to read her diary, i got the message "i should stop reading for now", i go sleep, come back and i'm suppose to find Wallis on the couch, but instead, no Wallis and there is still the book on the table.

Nov 3, 2021
Hey, there's no new walkthroughs or mods for this game? There's a lot of content in it, but it's quite hard to get to the specific stuff that you want or to see all of it.
Any new developments on that front?

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I meant that for all those who are here, not for you alone. Especially since I didn't write the post as a reply to you, but as a simple message.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Gotta say I'm impressed with the new release despite the waiting time. I want to preface my mini-review of it by saying that Wallis and the fetishes she represents aren't exactly my cup of tea. The super tall, strong amazonian futa who fucks hard and rough always regardless of if you're down or not trope feels a bit overdone in futanari erotica to me. That being said I am putting the rest in a spoiler so avert thine virgin eyes those of you who don't want spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
How do you get the "go on a bizarre adventure with Gabby" scene ?? I tried to interact with her in the club but nothing except their little competition... And is there more with her or just a "hidden/bonus" scene like with Diamond ??

Gotta say I'm impressed with the new release despite the waiting time. I want to preface my mini-review of it by saying that Wallis and the fetishes she represents aren't exactly my cup of tea. The super tall, strong amazonian futa who fucks hard and rough always regardless of if you're down or not trope feels a bit overdone in futanari erotica to me. That being said I am putting the rest in a spoiler so avert thine virgin eyes those of you who don't want spoilers.
This first part is good, but, is the disclaimer before engage the wallis route was really necessary ? I mean, the game is mostly about degradation/humiliation/rape/dominance etc, so when i saw the disclaimer warning me about how this route could be disturbing etc, i expected some very extreme stuff based on the standards of this game, but for now (part1) its just the same stuff that we saw dozen time with mostly every characters, just the routine in the Empire. Or did i miss something ?

Last edited:
Reactions: dersp

vultron

May 19, 2018
How do you get the "go on a bizarre adventure with Gabby" scene ?? I tried to interact with her in the club but nothing except their little competition... And is there more with her or just a "hidden/bonus" scene like with Diamond ??

This first part is good, but, is the disclaimer before engage the wallis route was really necessary ? I mean, the game is mostly about degradation/humiliation/rape/dominance etc, so when i saw the disclaimer warning me about how this route could be disturbing etc, i expected some very extreme stuff based on the standards of this game, but for now (part1) its just the same stuff that we saw dozen time with mostly every characters, just the routine in the Empire. Or did i miss something ?

vultron

May 19, 2018
Yeah except there is a real life war happening with actual war crimes likely happening not too dissimilar to this nobody really cares about the weirdo cultists killing one another it has no irl comparison war does.

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
Yeah except there is a real life war happening with actual war crimes likely happening not too dissimilar to this nobody really cares about the weirdo cultists killing one another it has no irl comparison war does.
My statement concerned specificly the warning of "extreme sexual content", but the game already is pretty extreme, and thats why we like it, but I didnt found content more extreme than usual in the Wallis route, thats all.

Reactions: matthemodest

Foxdemon6667

Aug 18, 2020
I wish we had more of renee and her mother tbh, no wait, was Renata the daughter or mother? either way, more content for both of them would be nice
Renee is the mother, renata the daughter. I am carefully wishing for a renee expansion, in which they turn her into the seduction/hypnosis/corruption kind of mistress (think doctor moffatt from flexible survival), but given the content that has been put out the last two updates I'm not hopeful. Mallory was okay, but Wallis is a special cup of tea which is too strong for me.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes